By Camouflaj LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In “Episode 5: Terminus," the fifth and final episode of the thrilling République saga, battle lines are drawn. As Hope and the player bring the fight for freedom directly to the Overseer, they must choose their sides carefully, or risk becoming the injustice they’re trying to stop.
• Hostile Cameras: security cameras scattered through Episode 5 will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence, ratcheting up Republique’s tension and complexity
• Branching Paths: In a first for Republique, players may choose Hope’s path through Episode 5, or let her decide her fate--each path contains hours of unique gameplay
• A New Metamorphosis: revisit dramatically transformed areas from previous episodes, craft new tools to aid Hope’s escape, meet new enemies, and forge new alliances...
République returns with a vengeance in “God’s Acre,” the most thrilling episode yet!
• New Nemesis-Style Enemy (Mammoth)
• Five New Large, Open Environments
• Two New Interactive Puzzles
• Exciting New Characters Reveal The Deeper Mysteries Of Metamorphosis
• Two New Collectible Types (Encoded DNA, Live-Action Content)
• Video Documentary: Go behind-the-scenes at what it took to make Episode 4 a reality, a free download for Season Pass holders (Coming Soon!)
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• WINNER - “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
• Incredible voiceover performances, starring:
o Rena Strober
o David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
o Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
o Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
o Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
République’s critically acclaimed story continues with "Episode 2: Metamorphosis":
• Metamorphosis Library: A stunning new environment that pushes iOS to the limit
• Three Mind-Bending Puzzles: Featuring a collaboration with Kostya Stankevych, creator of Blueprint 3D
• 3D Map: One of the most requested features come to life, enabled for both EP1 and EP2
• ARC Prizrak: New guard type with protective armor and randomized patrols to keep you on your toes
• New OMNI Abilities: Unlock voyeuristic abilities allowing the visualization of Prizrak through walls and their patrol routes
• Improved Performance: Optimized performance gains from Unity 4.5 (most notable on iPhone 4, iPad mini and iPad 2)
• Video Documentary Part 3: A candid look at the development of Episode 2, a free download for Season Pass owners
République’s biggest and most story-driven episode yet, "Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes":
• Longest episode yet
• Stunning new environments
• Strategic new weapon (Sleepyheads)
• New Prizrak variations (VISR, Ambassadors)
• Innovative, multitier new puzzle (The Morning Bell)
• New OMNI Abilities : Delay guard patrols, visualize enemies on map
• Video documentary: A detailed look into the development of Episode 3, free for Season Pass holders (in-app purchase)
• Episode 2 required to purchase and play Episode 3
• Not optimized for iPhone 4
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
What's New in Version 5.01
- Fixed the water not appearing at the end of Episode 4
- Fixed Hope's occlusion shader so that it now shows Hope's silhouette when she is behind cover
- Fixed the X-ray ability occlusion shader so that Prizrak can now be seen through walls
Would be 5 stars but majorly glitchy
I love this game. It's very well made, immersive, and clever. However, is crazy glitchy when it comes to downloading the episodes. I bought the season pass this month after playing episode one over a year or more ago (since it made more sense to download after all the episodes once they were released) but I am having lots of trouble getting the download for Episode 2 past 80%. I was able to get it only once and had the same problem with episode 3 DL! I even deleted the app and re-downloaded it, trying to get all the episodes in, instead of one by one but it's still the same problem. Even tried DL out of order but it's still an issue! All I want to do is play and help Hope! Please fix this Devs! Such a bummer for such a good game. It would be 5 stars except for this issue!
Beautiful graphics and thoughtful themes.
Republique showed great promise, from the beginning--and finally came through, despite many setbacks with bugs and working with different O/S platforms.
Some scenes are remarkably beautiful, making you want to just stand and look around at the architecture and thoughtful design. But you move ahead, assisting Hope in your role as a dial-in hacker, 'jumping' from her stolen phone to the security cameras, guiding her along safe passageways and solving clues that will help you understand who or what these people are--and how to get her to freedom.
The underlying theme of corruption in dystopian societies is played out, showing the many ways coercion and mind control are used against its subjects--making this more than just a game, but also a thoughtful examination of the world in which we live.
This is one of the greatest games I have ever played. I bought the season pass and everything so I could have it all. I hadn't updated the app yet, and it wouldn't let me play the second episode until I updated. I tried to update, but it just sat there without doing anything. It refused to update, even after I shut off my iPod and turned it back on several times. Then I tried to delete the game and just re-download the whole thing but now it won't even download. I have plenty of room for the game and I would really like to play it but I can't. This would be 5 stars if I could get it to re-download so I could play it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 04, 2016
- Version: 5.01
- Size: 2.48 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Camouflaj LLC
- © 2014 Camouflaj LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episodes 2-5]$14.99
- Episode 2: MetamorphosisFree
- Episode 3: Ones & ZeroesFree
- Episode 2: Metamorphosis$4.99
- Episode 4: God's AcreFree
- Episode 5: TerminusFree
- Episode 3: Ones & Zeroes$4.99
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 0Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 1Free
- [Season Pass] Documentary Part 2Free