Flying Benjamins HD
By Miles Godspeed
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** EXTRA FREE BONUS: Receive FREE access to the brand new HD Blackhawk Helicopter by completing the first mission, or via a FREE in-app purchase!
Experience Modern Aerial Combat in Flying Benjamins HD like never before! Powered by a brand new HD 3D Physics Engine with brand new HD graphics and effects, along with 5 new HD Aircraft and full Retina support on iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina display in addition to brand new support for iPad Mini.
Defend the skies of the newly built offshore banking communities, stopping the most daring money heists imaginable, as you pilot one of 5 upgradeable HD modern aircraft (including highly detailed Jets and for the first time in HD: Attack Helicopters). Next generation of cinematic arcade-style game play awaits you during your 5+ hour journey through 20 action-packed missions, amidst the destructible HD high-rise city environments. Featuring:
• New HD 3D Physics-powered Engine with completely redefined Modern Aerial Combat arcade experience in full HD. With brand-new HD sights, sounds and non-stop action that will take your breath away!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your aircraft around city obstacles while skillfully avoiding enemy missiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the "Autopilot" while controlling your Afterburner and Weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 5 unique Jets and Helicopters while unlocking 30 different types of Afterburner and Weapon upgrades.
• Face more than 30 types of enemies, including: modern jets, attack helicopters and GIGANTIC money-packed transport aircraft!
• Game Center support: with 7 Leaderboards and 22 brand-new elusive Achievements that demand an additional 15+ hours of game play.
• Team up with friendly AI wingmen in the later stages of the game, and watch as your enemies fall before your elite squadron, known as the "Flying Benjamins".
• Highly Stylized and Action-Oriented Storytelling is told through the radio of your aircraft.
• Adaptive AI and Randomized Enemies with Dynamic Difficulty: provide for a near endless replay value, as your opponents constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage a new or existing mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your jet-fighter manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS "Autopilot". NOTE that you must be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right "Weapons/Fire" button. Holding the left "Afterburner" button will allow you to avoid enemy missiles as well as steer around destructible city hazards. Remember that the game's Dynamic On-Screen Tutorial System will always guide you on the right course of action, while prolonged use of the Weapons/Afterburner will cause a temporary overload. Also, note that your aircraft is equipped with automatic repair systems which will activate shortly after you stop taking damage.
Completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your jet/helicopter to Level 5 will unlock new playable aircraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases.
*** NOTICE: Flying Benjamins can only run in LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS mode on older iOS devices, which include: iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1.
YouTube game play trailer: http://youtu.be/Oxic1iGbQbs
What's New in Version 1.3.0
-Improved support for iOS7
-Altered difficulty progression on later levels
-Improved AI algorithms on all BOSS and MINI-BOSS enemies
-Altered game's speed on levels 10+
-Fixed detection of legacy iOS hardware
-Updated GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards
-Fixed iPad detection issues on iOS7
-New minor UI tweaks and interface changes added
I was not expected a perfect flight sim, but no up/down controls, unlimited missiles, multiple missiles needed to take down an enemy, automatic repair...
Why even make it a jet flight sim? Make it a tank and the gameplay would have been the same
It's a really good game, only thing is you can't go in cockpit view:( but it's still a good game.
Quite potentially the worst game I've ever played
With added features like terrible graphics, controls, and lots of pop up ads. Don't bother.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 143 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Miles Godspeed
- © 2013 Miles Godspeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Blackhawk HelicopterFree
- Triple Aircraft Unlock$5.99
- Viper Jet$1.99
- Hind Helicopter$1.99
- Nighthawk Jet$1.99
- Dual Aircraft Unlock$3.99