LEGO® Friends Story Maker
By The LEGO Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed for creative minds of all ages, LEGO Friends Story Maker offers hours of LEGO fun.
Become the author of beautiful multimedia stories using simple tools like drag & drop, stamps, voice recording, backgrounds, frames, and page captions. You can even take pictures of your own amazing creations to capture stories as you build!
* Mix and match 100+ Sets, Friends, pets and accessories for limitless storytelling fun!
* Choose from 10+ Heartlake City page backgrounds, or take a photo of your own scene.
* Drag and drop Mia, Emma, Andrea, Stephanie, Olivia, and others.
* Rotate and scale your favorite sets and accessories just the way you want
* Choose from five different stamps - music, butterfly, pawprint, heart, and star.
* Decorate each page with one of 10 colorful frames.
* Manage page order, edit & delete pages, and add new pages using the nifty Book Manager.
* Record voice for each page for a rich storytelling experience.
* Type text and choose from seven colors.
* Publish your story to iBooks so friends and family can experience them.
LEGO Friends Story Maker works on iPad2, iPad3, iPad4 and iPad Mini.
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fixed issue that prevented usage of quotation marks in text fields
Most apps always get a strict rating for me but this one, not really. I am very satisfied with this app. Like most apps u have to pay for the characters, sets, and other stuff, but for this one u don't have to pay a single penny. For this reason, this app deserves 5 stars. Not only that, but the app is very appealing to the user granting it story making skills and lots of fun. Great for all ages and making story time the best time. Thanks! I'm very impressed. You should DEFINITELY get this app.😊
My 6 year old loves this app. Lets kids be very creative and build stories around their Lego characters. Or take pictures and bring the pictures into the story. Then they can record themselves reading the story and send to grandparents. A great app!
I really like it I tried to publish my story but it wouldn't let me. Please fix it! Other than that.... 👍👍😀 I give u two thumbs up! I love how u can record your voice and stuff. Keep making stuff like this!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 91.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LEGO Systems, Inc
- © 2013 The LEGO Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.