By Zynga Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Experience epic battles in the world’s first Speed MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena).
Awarded "Best MOBA of E3 2013” by WarCry, and "Best Mobile Strategy of E3" by RTS Guru.
Form alliances and fight together in 3 vs. 3 combat.
Hone your skills as you battle alongside friends.
Take on players from around the world (PvP mode), or face challenging bots (co-op or single-player mode)!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR HEROES
Build your Hero your way. Pick up the recommended items for each Hero or completely customize to suit your play style. As you level up, spend your upgrade points to enhance your abilities and find your advantage in battle!
MASTER THE FIVE DISCIPLINES OF SOLSTICE
Choose a Hero from the Sun, Moon, Earth, Iron, or Void discipline. Get to know the different hero attributes. Play to your team’s strengths to win!
Awarded "Best MOBA of E3" by WarCry Network
Awarded App Store Editors' Choice
Named Editor's Choice by 148 Apps
"The game is tailored for MOBA first-timers as well as veterans who may no longer have ample quantities of gaming time." --Slide-to-Play
"Solstice Arena has shown me the MOBA light." --148Apps
"Solstice Arena is exactly the sort of MOBA-in-your-pocket experience I feel many MOBA aficionados would enjoy." --RTS Guru
ONGOING CONTENT RELEASES
New Heroes, new Skins, and new Abilities! There will always be something new to master!
FOLLOW US at
For support, please contact email@example.com or visit http://www.zyngaplayersupport.com/home/solstice-arena
Terms of Service: http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 1.07
Now available in 4 languages - English, português do Brasil, français, and Deutsch! Change your language in the options menu under the "Misc" tab.
- Slightly increased the Movement Speed bonus on Tyger's Eye
- Slightly increased the Attack Speed bonus on Infinite Loop
- Increased the Movement Speed bonus on Tier 2 boots
- Decreased the snare on Crystalline Scepter
- Increased the healing on "Mend" and slightly reduced its cooldown
- Lucky has 5 more starting moon
- Increased the life granted by Lizeth's passive ability
- Minor boost to Bombast's starting attributes
- Hamhock's power level has been adjusted so he is stronger in the early game, but doesn't scale monstrously in the late game.
- Fixed interaction with Nazzah that could lead to a crash
- Passive re-worked so the rate at which she gains attack speed scales on Void
- Slightly decreased cooldown of Void Lightning
- Kyra's auto-buy list has been updated based on community feedback
- Decrease to Proteus' starting Earth
- Decreased the scaling of Shock's damage
- Minor boost to Rascal's initial stats
- Increased duration of Land Mines to 8 seconds
- Increased damage delt by Claw and Heave
- Fixed a strange interaction with Void Whirlwind and jump/teleport abilities
- New Skins
- Bug Fixes
This game is going down hill!
This game has turned to a total CRAP FEST. I've been playing for over a year now. I was playing before they introduced all the new characters. I cant invite my friends to my party, they dont get my invites and i dont get theirs. The game has some serious issues and i dont think the developers even care. People will join games, but not play, they just stand in the safe zone. I cant tell you how frustrating that is. Or they play for 1 fight, die, and quit for the rest of the game. Pansies! Another thing is the ranking system. Its got some serious flaws as well. I think the developers need to fix these issue or this game is headed down the crapper! I agree with some of the other reviews, they( the developers) need to step up their game and make some new terrain maps to fight in.
Its fun BUT...
This is a good strategy game and its pretty fun to learn the tricks of each character. The only problems i've had were the fact that i get kind of bored playing in the same arena every single game with the same towers and the same tresure chest that you fight over. The game would be a lot better if instead of making more characters, make more arenas. The last problem i found is that this app is good enough where i want to spend actual money for some of the characters BUT the game freezes everytime you try to make a purchase. Which is quite annoying. Overall the game isnt that bad. But this game could use a few updates.
Awesome game but needs more maps.
I love this game! It is by far one of my favorite games. I love all the new characters you can play as and i didnt even need to spend any money on this game at all! becuase when a new character comes out you need real money to buy it but if you wait a week or so it turns into one of the characters that you can earn like the rest! not too long and not too short around 7-12 mins per gameplay. BUT, the gameplay is somewhat repedative becuase of the same map and towers over and over again. i suggest making some more maps in the next update.