Tutor Notes - private teacher assistant
By Alexander Belogorodskiy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tutor Notes is the first teacher assistant app made specifically for private (1on1) teachers.
Are you giving individual lessons of any kind? Then you have probably tried a dozen of bulky “classroom organizer” apps. We have too and it was a frustrating experience. Going through five screens to give a simple grade or a homework assignment! There must be a better way to spend the precious time of a private lesson.
Enter Tutor Notes!
- Tutor Notes lets you save your lesson data into consize virtual lesson cards.
- Have the relevant new lesson card open right at startup based on your lesson schedule.
- One tap needed to mark student’s homework or classwork.
- One tap to view previous lesson card or student’s contact details.
- Your student has been lazy? One tap to copy assignment from the previous lesson.
- Your student is on vacation? Suspend the course now and restore it later.
- Your student is running late? Call him right from the app.
- Customize the lesson card – view only the fields you need.
Tutor Notes is quick, easy and straight to the point. All functions you need during the lesson are one tap away! The minimalistic design ensures there is zero distraction.
We are determined to make the best private teacher app possible! This is just the first version, so there are obviously a lot of additional features that can be implemented. Tell us which functionality you miss and we will implement it first. We would also appreciate your feedback on the app in general. It would be great to know that we are on the right track.