Lightspeed Time-lapse Camera
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A user friendly, feature packed time-lapse camera.
Lightspeed gives you complete control over the shutter speed and capture interval, enabling you to make the most creative time-lapses imaginable.
● Features a continuously adjustable capture interval from 60fps high speed video (iPhone 6 only) down to as slow as 5 minutes per frame.
● All of the timing and camera controls can be adjusted while the app is recording.
● 1080p HD movies are saved right to your camera roll.
● Manual focus and exposure controls.
● Watch each frame develop in real time.
● Superior low light shooting performance.
● As the cinematographer, take control of the amount of motion blur in your time lapse by adjusting the shutter angle to create light trails and silky smooth motion.
● Use super long exposures to virtually erase fast moving objects while still capturing the motion of shadows and other slower moving objects.
● Continuously adjust shooting parameters while recording to create fun effects and happy accidents.
● Film from a moving vehicle and capture a hyper-lapse of your travels.
● Film personal projects and watch them unfold at warp speed.
● Use Lightspeed on a second device for hands free control of the app via bluetooth!
● Use the built-in time-lapse calculator to determine how long it will take to film an event, and the duration of the final movie.
● Set Auto Start and Stop timers to capture events automatically.
● Lightspeed is capable of continuously filming for days at a time when connected to an external power source.
Lightspeed works by accumulating light in a manner similar to a motion picture film camera, where the shutter angle is adjusted to control how long each frame is exposed for in proportion to the capture interval. A 180° shutter is the typical setting used for motion pictures, and will give a natural cinematic look to your time-lapse movies no matter how fast or slow you choose to capture frames. Dial the shutter down to 1° degree to minimize motion blur for a traditional staccato feel, or ramp it all the way up to 360° degrees to create light trails and motion blur and give your videos a smooth, fluid look to them.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
~ Lots of new features and optimizations for the iPhone6 and iOS8! ~
● Manual focus and exposure controls.
● Expanded filming speeds up to 60fps (iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus only).
● Camera stabilization mode.
● Pinch to zoom control.
● Improved low light capabilities when filming at 5 second intervals or longer for superior light trails and filming at night.
● Pause Recording button.
● Stop Motion mode -- manually choose when to capture each frame.
● Lightspeed Time-lapse Stream -- view all of your filmed time-lapses from within the app.
● New Composition mode -- with grid overlay to assist with shot setup.
Fixed option view display issues on iPads.
If you enjoy filming time-lapses with Lightspeed please consider leaving a positive review or rating in the App Store, we would really appreciate it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 02, 2015
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: WaterSoft
- © 2015 WaterSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.