Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Apple in:
15 Most Mysterious Games, Epic Adventures, 15 Greatest Storylines, Amazing Adventure Games, Spectacular Stories, Best New Games, Games Are Art
"A richly defined, innovative experience, Lost Echo is exactly what an iOS adventure should be, capturing the spirit of traditional adventure gaming with all the potential the platform has to offer." -AdventureGamers.com
"I can't help but be completely and utterly impressed." -IndieGames.com
"This is a must-buy for anybody who loves sci-fi, mystery, or just adventure games in general." -148apps
"A good looking game with a challenging mystery waiting to be solved: you won't be able to put it away!" -Touch Tap Play
In the near future Greg's girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him. He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her?
Solve puzzles, explore fully 3d environments, interact with numerous characters and solve the mystery!
Lost Echo is a modern, story driven, visually ambitious, intuitive, sci-fi mystery adventure game.
* Detailed and realistic graphics, rarely found on mobile devices. And they work on devices as old as a 3GS!
* A soundtrack written specifically for the game. Drawing from multiple genres so it creates the proper atmosphere for each area.
* An engrossing mystery with a satisfying conclusion. Meet and interact with numerous characters, find clues and slowly reveal the truth. But is the truth really enough?
* Point and click is one of those genres where touch devices just make sense. We made sure we took advantage of that.
* Two modes: normal and "old school", so you can play regardless of experience with the genre!
Find out more info and media on:
What's New in Version 1.9.12
+Redid map graphics. Redesigned to look better and in much higher resolution!
+Redid item icons. They look better and are in much higher resolution!
+Improved map navigation with controller.
+General controller improvements.
+Fixed a couple of visual regressions.
+A bunch of other minor fixes/improvements.
A waste of time
First of all, the music is terrible. I don't mind playing with the sound off but this game really wants you to listen to its awful elevator music. Secondly, none of the puzzles in this game are the slightest bit interesting. Third, the game makes you watch really boring slow moving animation of absolutely no interest. It's like watching Second Life as a television show. And there's no way to skip any of that. Finally, the only half decent thing about this game is the dialogue, but there's way too much of that and it never leads to anything.
This game is gorgeous and has the most polished atmosphere I've ever seen in a game. Awesome story, awesome pace, fantastic visuals. I need a new chapter asap.
Too much time spent on pointless conversation.
Controls don't work.
Characters can't explore where they need to.
I give it 1 star only because I can't give it 0.
Don't waste your money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Version: 1.9.12
- Size: 320 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Konstantoglou N - Antonopoulos E GP
- © 2013 Konstantoglou N - Antonopoulos E GP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.