Capital One for iPad
By Capital One
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take our iPad® app for a test drive and let us know what you think. Easily manage your Capital One® credit card, Capital One® Bank and Capital One® 360 accounts. View balances and recent activity, schedule and pay your bill(s), move money, find ATMs, and more. Simply use your existing Capital One Online Banking sign-in information to get started.
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
• Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and set up funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
• Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser℠
Capital One 360 Customers:
• Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate℠
• Send Person2Person payments
Capital One Bank Customers:
• Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
• Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @AskCapitalOne.
© 2014 Capital One and Capital One’s family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
• Card transactions now include logos, maps and contact info
• Redesigned ATM + Branch finder
One huge bother is that you can only look at one card history at a time, even if it is for one account. You have to switch back and forth between cards to see the full activity and balance. You should be able to do an account activity and see everything leading up to the balance.
It does the job. No more wrestling with the iPad to use the iPhone version of the app.
Good design. Easy to view. I'll use it a lot.
It is reliable and easy to use. Making a payment is easy and it is great for all banking needs.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capital One Services, LLC
- © 2014 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.