Capital One for iPad
By Capital One
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take our iPad® app for a test drive and let us know what you think. Easily manage your Capital One® credit card, Capital One® Bank and Capital One® 360 accounts. View balances and recent activity, schedule and pay your bill(s), move money, find ATMs, and more. Simply use your existing Capital One Online Banking sign-in information to get started.
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
• Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and set up funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
• Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser℠
Capital One 360 Customers:
• Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate℠
• Send Person2Person payments
Capital One Bank Customers:
• Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
• Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @AskCapitalOne.
© 2014 Capital One and Capital One’s family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Improved, faster Sign In and Accounts pages
• Card transaction history extended from 4 to 12 months
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
No replacement for the website
The app works fine overall, but unfortunately it's missing pieces of functionality that are on the (Capital One 360) website, especially related to bill pay. Why can't I just pay a received bill instead of looking up the amount and due date? Why can't I see bills at all?
Won't allow sign-in
Tells me I have network connection problem & won't allow me to log in. My network is just fine, this is the only app having an issue.
Not there yet
I was interested in the iPad version. Tried to look around & crashed it twice. I'll stick with the other app for now
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 03, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capital One Services, LLC
- © 2014 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.