FltPlan Go is the essential companion to FltPlan.com. Because FltPlan Go is integrated with FltPlan.com, flight plans and NavLogs are automatically synced to your device along with Weight & Balance profiles, eLogbook profiles, and Checklists for offline and in-flight use.
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan.com, and it will sync to FltPlan Go to allow you to responsively edit the flight plan on the map
• NavLogs are automatically synced and downloaded for offline use
• Create and file your flight plan on FltPlan Go to sync to FltPlan.com
FltPlan Go delivers powerful routing, weather, mapping features, and comprehensive aviation information including:
• Airport & FBO Information including current fuel prices
• Geo-Referenced approach plates & airport diagrams (U.S & Canada)
• Weather, including METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, & MOS
• NOTAMs & Remarks
• Sync FltPlan.com flight plans and interactively edit on the map
• File a flight plan from within FltPlan Go
• Moving maps with sectionals, enroute charts, & more
• Overlay approach plates & procedures on the map
• Layers including SUAs, TFRs, State Outline, Airports, Fuel Prices, CAP Grid, Stadiums, and Customs
• Display METARs, Winds, SIGMETs, and animated Weather on the map
• Display MOS weather forecasts (up to 4 days out) on the map
• Breadcrumbs with enhanced playback & option to open in Google Earth
• Split Screen to view information simultaneously, including airports, Flight Instruments (AHRS),
procedures, NavLogs, Howgozit, Checklists, & More
• Display Search & Rescue patterns
• Course Deviation Indicator (CDI)
• View Howgozit to track real time progress of your flight
• Create or import Custom Waypoints in KML or CSV format
• Overlay in-flight ADS-B traffic & weather or XM Weather*
• NavLogs automatically sync and download for offline use
• Email or print NavLogs from within FltPlan Go
• Weight & Balance - create computations with the option to email
• eLogbook - create logbook entries to sync to our eLogbook program
• Checklists - synced from FltPlan.com for your specific aircraft
• Binders - create flight specific binders with documents or procedures, airports, NavLogs, weather briefs, & more
• Weather - search airport or route weather
• Tracking - view live tracking
• Cloud Tops
• Aviation Calculators
• Access to FltPlan.com
• Dynon SkyView
• Advanced Flight Systems
• Avidyne IFD Series
• DAC International GDC64
• Stratus 3
• Dual XGPS 170/190
• Dynon D2
• iLevil SW
• L-3 Lynx
• Custom Unit
• Garmin GDL 51 & GLO
• Dual XGPS 150
• Bad Elf
• Garmin Pilot
• Satcom Direct
• Jeppesen Mobile FD 2.7
• X-Plane Simulator
• FSX & Prepar3D
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FltPlan has grown into the largest flight planning company in North America. FltPlan covers the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Panama, and parts of Venezuela and Columbia. FltPlan’s 165,000-plus active, registered users file more than 55% of all N#-registered flight plans. FltPlan Go is a part of FltPlan's comprehensive system that includes free, web-based flight planning and filing and a full range of premium services. FltPlan has more than 18 years of general aviation experience, giving pilots access to the best support team in the business.
24/7 FltPlan Go support is available at Tech@FltPlan.com
• Activate/Close VFR flight plans from within FltPlan Go
• Maps - Map Options (top left) - VFR Activate/Close
• NavLogs - NavLog Options (top left) - VFR Activate/Close
• Custom Map Layers (MBTILES)
• Maps - Map Options (top left) - Custom Map Layers
• ScratchPad: added ATIS and CRAFT templates
• Added NCWF layer
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
ZULU time please
Please give us the option to flight plan using ZULU time. When jumping to multiple time zones in one day it gets very frustrating to constantly have to figure out what time zone your departing from just to file a flight plan using your service.
Nav Logs are too slow
Updating nav logs keeps getting slower and slower. And the button to refresh all nav logs doesn’t work.
Also, please allow us to update multiple flight plans at once. It would be nice to be able to change the date, tail number, crew etc for multiple flight plans at once instead of changing each individual flight plan.
Please send an email to Tech@FltPlan.com so that we can look into this.
Overall a good app
Please make an option to name a flight plan. I do multiple flights to and from the same airport with different routing.
- Flight Plan LLC
- 339.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Flight Plan LLC 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.