City National Mobile for iPad
By City National Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
City National Bank is pleased to bring City National Mobile Banking to the iPad! Clients can now bank with the iPad® using our FREE* Mobile Banking app optimized for the iPad®. City National Mobile Banking allows personal clients enrolled in City National Online Banking to check account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and find a City National ATM or office near them.
Available features include:
View Balances & Transaction History
- Check your latest account balances and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number
- Easily transfer funds between your eligible City National accounts
- Make a one-time payment to existing payees
- FASTdeposit® for mobile banking lets you easily take a picture of the front and back of an endorsed check for deposit to your personal accounts.
Find an ATM or Office
- Find nearby City National offices and ATMs using the iPad’s built-in GPS, by zip code or by address.
Some features available for eligible clients and accounts only. See [User Terms and Conditions] for additional terms and conditions of use at www.cnb.com/mobilebanking.
*Data rates may apply.
FASTdeposit is a registered trademark of City National Bank.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Good, but needs bug fix.
I've been waiting for a native iPad app for a long time. This app is extremely well done as far as layout and usage for the iPad. It's much easier to use than the iPhone app and via mobile Safari.
There is a significant flaw however. When selecting a vendor for payment, you must perform a "double tap" to make sure the vendor selected is correct. Usually a one tap selection ends up selecting the wrong vendor. This happens almost every time.
I have a couple of other suggestions for improvement. First would be the ability to edit payee details from within the app. Second, I'd like to be able to view all pending transactions, not just the few that are coming up soon. I would give 5 stars with these changes and corrections.
Convenient and easy to use
The new iPad app is really easy to use. I always have my iPad with me so definitely a nice addition.