By Doublesmith OG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This version is for iPhone/iPod only! Please get 'Headless HD' for your iPad.
Lose your head in Headless as you take control of a headless chicken trying to stay alive! Headless, the new endless runner by Double Smith, now available on iOS. How far can a headless chicken run? Download Headless to find out now! What are you, chicken?
Inspired by the story of Miracle Mike, the chicken that lived without a head for 18 months, Headless challenges players to see how far they can run as a headless chicken! Tap to fly and tilt to speed up. Grab bags of blood to live longer and get ahead of the competition! Keep a cool head while dodging deadly blades and other obstacles. Unlock upgrades, collect power ups and charge head first to new high scores!
• Retina display support for bloody gore-geous artwork!
• Full support for the latest iOS devices (including iPhone 5S and iOS 7)
• Deadly saws and dangerous obstacles are ready to make heads roll!
• Endlessly replayable action starring a headless chicken spurting cartoon blood!
• Unlock upgrades and collect powerups to get ahead of the competition!
• Beat your friends in the leaderboards to make them lose their heads!
• Use tilt controls to get a head start!
• Collect bags of blood to live longer than Miracle Mike!
• No in app purchases!
CONTACT DOUBLE SMITH:
• Twitter: @DoubleSmith2013
• Facebook: facebook.com/doublesmith2013
• General: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone here at Double Smith thanks you for playing our first game, Headless! Double Smith is a husband and wife team of industry vets going indie, so we really appreciate your support. Please rate Headless if you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for more awesome games from Double Smith.
What's New in Version 1.1
-changed to be iPhone only
Decent with a few fixes
I have to admit it. Headless is not a super fun game. The concept and idea are great but there needs to be more work. What I like about other games are the sounds different things make, the music, and color. Most things in this game don't make a sound unless you come in contact with them. The music is really boring. I'd rather play this game at a time of grief rather than boredom because it will make me more bored (trumpets aren't working out). The colors are definitely a problem too. I see the concept where the only color visible is red but it's not working. These fixes will definitely improve the game and that why I gave it a 3.
This is the best game EVER!!!
This game is like all of them combined x 1,000,000,000
ITS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!
What is wrong with the average IQ...
People are addicted to Flappy Bird then have the gall to insult this game...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Doublesmith OG
- © DoubleSmith 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.