Quicken 2015/2016/2017 Money Management
By Quicken Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken 2015, 2016, or 2017 desktop software for Mac and windows.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App syncs your Quicken desktop data to your iPhone or iPad, so you can count on us to help you make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee.
If you currently don’t have Quicken 2017 on your desktop, please visit us at www.Quicken.com/products to download our top personal finance software.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data
• View your personal finance information (like balances, budgets, transactions, investments and watch list) anytime, anywhere
• Enter transactions manually even if you’re not connected to the internet
• More powerful search
• Automatically updated with new transactions so you can stay on top of your spending while traveling
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device to stay on top of account activity
• View your information from your latest sync, even when you’re not online
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend
• Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going
SNAP AND STORE RECEIPTS
• Snap a picture of your receipt with your phone or tablet
• Easily keep track of your most important purchases, warranty information, or tax-deductible donations
• Eliminates paper clutter and makes returning purchases easier
ALWAYS FEEL SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by the security measures you expect from Quicken
• Turn off the mobile app from your computer if you lose your smartphone or tablet
• Opt out with a single click if you don’t want to use the mobile app
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Mobile Companion App, first create an Intuit ID from your Quicken 2014, 2015, or 2016 desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data.
• iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 8 or higher
• To use the Quicken Mobile Companion App, you must have Quicken 2015, 2016, or 2017 desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
• Investment on Quicken mobile is available for Quicken Mac 2017 and Quicken Windows 2017 (Deluxe or higher) users
• Watch lists on Quicken mobile is currently supported only for Quicken Windows 2017 (Deluxe or higher) users
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit http://www.quicken.com/privacy
Quicken Inc. WebSite: Quicken 2015/2016/2017 Money Management Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Enhancements for Quicken 2017 users:
• See how your investments are doing now on your mobile app (not available in Starter Edition)
• Enter transactions manually even if you’re not connected to the Internet
• More powerful search
After new update, it won't show accounts
It keeps accepting the login, but indicates I have no accounts to sync. Typical Quicken at this point. Software has a history of bugs, data corruption, and sync issues. If it weren't for the fact that I've been using their software for over 10 years and there is no substitute program, I would have jumped ship at least 2 years ago. But they have me suckered into thinking that "This time they got it right".
UPDATE... Even after upgrading desktop app to 2017, it STILL says no accounts have been set up to sync, and the 2017 version STILL features sync (Multistep update) issues. Don't waste your money on the upgrade (desktop or mobile).
Works for my needs
I haven't had any issues with this app. I just started using it in conjunction with quicken for Mac 2016, and it seems to work very well for my needs. Haven't had any glitches or crashes. I like being able to make adjustments to transactions while on the go so it's less for me to have to remember when I open the computer.
Getting worse not better
I'm really frustrated with this app. I've used Quicken for nearly 20 years and pushed through all its quirks and bugs. This app however crashes constantly. It will crash upon loading, saving, changing pages, and entering a new transaction. Sometimes it crashes between transactions that I'm entering. This causes me to re-login and wait for the sync to finish before I can enter my transaction. It is as though it doesn't want to work. Please fix this or I'll need to move on. I'm certainly not going to maintain Quicken on my PC when I switch to a different mobile application.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quicken Inc.
- © 2016 Quicken Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.