Have You Heard - kids interactive book app
By Yoozoo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A comical tale and memory game of barnyard whispers as told by comedian Rhys Darby (Flight of the Conchords, Yes Man, The Boat That Rocked). For kids of all ages.
Farmer Blue is clattering off on his tractor past Peko to pick up a few things from the village. When Peko tells Summer what those few things were, he gets them all muddled up. Here starts a pumpkin vine of mix ups and befuddlements which winds its way full-circle around the barnyard. By this time, Farmer Blue's news has grown into a far out tale of giant moon pumpkin proportions!
After the story, play "Who Said What?" the memory game where you can drag and drop items onto the voice bubbles of who said what.
Choose how you want to Watch, Play and Read. Turn interactive items and sound on or off with an intuitive interface which invites discover-ability.
Readers, look out for kiwi-isms, befuddlements, homonyms, synonyms and cinnamon.
Trailer on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQma0t7CZyo
• Story told by comedian Rhys Darby.
• Play mode uncovers stuff to tap and swipe.
• Read along mode.
• Educational memory game "Who Said What?"
• Playful sounds and colorful animations
• Loveable characters & original artwork
• Intuitive, kid-friendly interface
• HD iPad retina display ready.
• SDSFX (Special Darby Special Effects).
• Optimized for IOS7.
Child Friendly app:
• Parental controls
• No third-party advertising.
• No social media.
• No location data collected.
• No in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.02
IOS icons updated
minor bugs fixed