Ferris Mueller's Day Off
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 1 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off — the latest point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Small fixes and tweaks.
Finally managed to sort the hint crashing issue. This was a tricky one as it was hard to reproduce due to it only happening on some devices. Thank you for being patient!
So much fun and LOL hilarious
I love all of Glitch games, but it took me a while to warm up to this one. At the beginning, I was thinking I'd give it 3 or 4 stars. I was overwhelmed with so many things to do in the game, and couldn't make sense of it all at first. But I am SO glad I persevered. This is a hilarious game, but still has all the deviously clever puzzles that Glitch Games is known for.
Btw, it played flawlessly.
Thank you, Glitch Games. Please keep them coming!
Really fun plus great support
I love all the Glitch Games. Fun, challenging and inventive. But the most impressive thing for me is when I got stuck at almost the end of the game (a stupid error on my part that I won't go into), I emailed Glitch and got a polite and helpful email the next day! These guys really care.
Another great point and click adventure!
... with fun and challenging puzzles. Very entertaining and charming. I'm glad the hints are easily accessible if needed. A few puzzles demanded some quite out of the box thinking and make you slap your forehead when you finally get it. :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 236 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2014 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.