Don't Shoot Yourself!
By Ayopa Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shoot, move, and avoid to solve each ingenious puzzle. Easy right? Prove it! Countless hours of award-winning puzzle adventures await. Use quick reflexes and smart strategy to succeed and uncover a new challenge. ***75% OFF limited-time holiday sale***
- Awarded App Store "Best New iPhone/iPad Game" by Apple
- "Unique design and high challenge level should thrill bullet-hell fans looking for an epic foe." PocketGamer, Bronze Award
- "Impressed...the depth of invention reminds us what we'd miss if mobile gaming simply didn't exist. 4 out of 5." - Modojo
- "I can’t stop playing it. So it’s either great, or I hate myself. 4 out of 5." - CultofMac
- "4 out of 5." - Gamezebo
- "A lot of fun...doing what mobile games do best." - 148Apps
- "Looks wonderful!" - IGN.com
• New Environments Offer New Challenges – The walls around you can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Bullets react to the many different surfaces they collide with such as portals, invisible walls, and fiendish targeting barriers that snipe at you, so plan ahead and try to aim in the right direction!
• 50 Themed Levels – With minimalist modern visuals inspired by Damien Hirst, Don’t Shoot Yourself! showcases themes such as arcade classics, natural beauty, vicious circles, and extra-tough “Boss” levels.
• Infinite Mode – Showcase your survival skills in Infinite Mode, where the levels come at random and without stopping. Truly the ultimate mode for shmup addicts to prove themselves!
• Virtual joystick control mode with stunning full-screen levels!
• Share Replays with Friends – Whether you succeed or fail, you can share a movie of your experience with friends via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or email.
• Listen and Learn – The expertly designed game soundtrack reacts when you make a mistake. Listen out and learn to react as soon as the audio starts getting nasty!
• Get Hints from the Game – Don’t Shoot Yourself! isn’t always trying to make you shoot yourself. The game offers hints and advice (and even moral support!) in case you feel bad at yet another failure. Just one more go, that’s all it will take … right?
• Left-Handed Option – We don’t discriminate; play with whichever hand you prefer!
• No In-App Purchases - You receive the entire game and all content right away. There are no unexpected charges or unfair limitations in this game!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Starting the New Year!
- Additional polish.
I love it!!! Wow!
Omg!!!! I am completely addicted. I have played it all day! It's a really fantastic game, though I'm not sure what category it is in. I would say it was a puzzle game. Most levels have trick to beating them. Some levels are very challenging, but once you learn the tricks, it's easier to get through the upper levels.
This is definitely a worthy successor to my Blek addiction. I finished it last night, and already I've found a game that's even more addictive and more fun! How will I get anything done?! I can't put this down.
I really love the game. It's very unique in its controls and game play.
Highly recommended to all.
Note- I played it on my iphone 5 initially, and it was great. However, as I hit the 3rd and 4th level, I did much better using my IPad mini.
Amazing simple game that has hours of fun
Concept is simple. Bullets come out the back of your little ship, you have to avoid those same bullets bouncing off things to survive until the timer runs out. Some levels though change over time... You have to survive long enough to get to that larger area you want to be in. And your ship has to always be moving while this is happening. Fun concept.
Interesting Bullet Hell Game
This is a very simple and interesting twist on a bullet hell shooter, I really really like it. The whole trapped in a shape with bouncy walls and special portals and what not, It's strategic and chaotic! (Also has a lot of rewarding challenges if you're looking for more points in game center.)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 33.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ayopa Games LLC
- © Silverware Games