Crowman & Wolfboy
By Wither Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** NOTE - Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, or iPod touch 5th Generation or newer. **
"The perfect union of a platformer and an endless runner" - IGN Italy (8.5/10)
"I really can’t get enough of this game" - Capsule Computers (10/10)
"Haunting, atmospheric and highly playable" - God is a Geek (8/10)
"The controls are tight and responsive, and every error is going to be your fault." - Touch Arcade (4/5)
"Endless hours of enjoyment" - 148Apps (4.5/5)
--- INCREDIBLE ADVENTURE ---
Crowman & Wolfboy are an unlikely pair of shadow creatures on a bizarre journey to escape their own nature and find the mysterious "humans". Help them flee the planet of shadows and the life-devouring Darkness following their every step. Will the path to “humans” lead Crowman & Wolfboy to happiness? Will they ever escape the persistent Darkness? Could a real life crow lift a real life wolf over pits of mutant garbage cans? ...What?!
--- KEY FEATURES ---
• 30+ levels of challenging platforming action!
• Unlock new and special abilities
• Run, Jump, Fly, Climb, Smash, and more with intuitive swipe controls
• Collect light orbs that push back the pursuing Darkness
• Captivating soundtrack by Hildor of Dethlehem
• Find hidden items, unlock ancient knowledge and save the babies!
• Unique play modes with fun tilt controls!
• In-App Purchases are purely bonus content, such as additional story, concept art, super babies, etc.
• Continue the adventure across new worlds in future updates!
--- TIPS ---
• Play with headphones on for best experience
• Revisit levels with new abilities to find hidden items
• Flicks are short, Swipes are longer...don't be lazy
• The shadow world is a dangerous place. Try not to die ;)
What's New in Version 1.1
The Darkness grows hungry! It now pulls in babies close by.
• Synchronize progress across multiple devices using iCloud
• Optimizations to lower file size and improve performance
• Upgrade to Unity 4 improving performance
• New holiday menu
• Graphical enhancements
Yeah, pretty wonderful.
If the tone and the dynamic between the two characters doesn't instantly grab you, do me a favor and play a few levels till you get Wolfboy's dash ability. Use it three times to tire him out and watch how he and Crowman interact. Their totally silent relationship alone makes this five star; the slick, unlocked platforming and the strange world we're invited into seal the deal.
Love the tone and story. Most of the art is very good, with only a few rough spots. Gameplay was alright, but some portions were very tedious. I found myself playing even when it wasn't fun anymore because I wanted to know what happened next. After a while I just wasn't compelled any longer. Overall, not bad. Worth a play, definitely.
Great game but my 4g crashes and I'm forced to play level 1 forever. I've tried all anti crash tricks but its a no go. Please fix this soon.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 05, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wither Studios, LLC
- © 2013 Wither Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2500 Orbs$2.99
- Orb Doubler$2.99
- 1250 Orbs$1.99
- 500 Orbs$0.99
- 10000 Orbs$6.99