iMoves GPS tracker
By Smart Design sprl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMoves lets you record your position during an activity or trip.
It has been created from the ground up using iOS 7 features and design. It is light & fast with no compromise on the features.
Other tracking applications available on the App Store are either too heavy, too complicated, or simply not working as expected.
So many features packaged in a small and easy to use application…some of them at a glance:
- Ultra high precision and accurate instruments
- Many activities to choose from
- Export to GPX format
- Local weather for current location
- Tracking history with detailed summary
- Active tracking session continues in background with as little processing as possible
- Adaptive calibration of sensors based on activity type, background process,...
iMoves displays your live position, movements and local information using GPS, compass and accelerometer sensors of your device and uses the internet for local weather if an internet connection is available.
- Theme: day or night
- Disable autolock: never, when charging or always
- Distance units: metric, imperial and nautical
- Temperature units: °C and °F
- Compass calibration: magnetic or true north
Available activities: walk, run, bike, hike, roller skate, ski, delta plane, horse, car, boat, plane, snowboard, row, skydive, golf, safari, motorcycle, balloon, sail, photo trip…
iMoves have 2 possible in-app purchases:
- remove the 15 minutes tracking limit per activity or trip for good
- add a panel with iPod controls to control your music right within iMoves (ever tried to use iOS 7 control center tiny buttons while rollerskating?)
We take privacy very seriously and have a lot of respect for our users. Everything you track stays in iMoves and is never transferred anywhere in any way. We do gather some statistical information and crash reports as this is the best way to be aware of bugs and fix them as fast as possible.
iMoves is the ultimate multi activity tracking application for your iOS device.
** Continuous use of GPS running in background can dramatically decrease battery life **
What's New in Version 1.0.3
This is a major update with improvements to the user interface and core functionalities to bring you an even better experience.
List of changes:
- improved UI (flatter & cleaner)
- improvements in in-app store
- improvements in weather pane
- imperial distances now have their decimals
- much more accurate acceleration calculation (please test it out, you skydivers)
- new music controls pane (through in-app purchase)
Few crashes happened with the last version... this has been fixed and should not happen anymore.
** THANK YOU for the great reviews on the App Store all around the world. This is the best way to make it visible to others **
Feel free to contact me for any comment, question or suggestion.
Best of Award
There are four categories of activity trackers available through the App Store: A) simple step counters, B) minimal yet highly informative activity trackers, C) bloated, convoluted, over-engineered resource hogs typical of most "fun runner" apps, D) traditional GPS for mapping/driving, etc.
This category B app deserves a best of award. I bought this app, used it and made some suggestions (which the developer acknowledged and incorporated into this most recent release). A superb example of minimal, highly informative activity trackers.
Excellent developer communication – fast, courteous and professional.
Great UI, would like to see kml export/import support, iCloud sync support.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Smart Design sprl
- © Smart Design sprl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited moves tracking$0.99