By KeYi Tech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch live and recorded TV on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with HDHomeRun Tuner and DVR Service
- HDHomeRun DVR Service support
- Discover HDHomeRun tuner devices and DVR storage on local network
- Stream live TV from HDHomeRun tuner
- Discover and schedule recordings using HDHomeRun DVR service
- Stream recordings from HDHomeRun DVR service
- Hardware Accelerated decoding with HDHomeRun Extend
- Show program information when guide data is available (Depending on region and HDHomeRun model)
- Gesture for brightness and volume
- Live TV supports all current HDHomeRun models (Prime/Extend/Connect/Expand) and legacy HDHomeRun models:
- DVR requires HDHomeRun DVR service. Please see Silicondust website for details.
In-App Purchase required for fullscreen playback.
(1) For HDHomeRun Regular
- SD video requires iPhone 4S+ and iPad 2/3+
- HD video requires iPad 4+/iPhone5+ and WiFi-AC
(2) For HDHomeRun Extend
- 720p playback on iPhone4S+ and iPad2+
- 1080p playback on iPhone5+ and iPad4+
- 2.4G Wifi
See http://instatv.org for more information.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
- Fix: Unable to install on 32bit iOS devices (iPhone 4S/5/5C, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1)
- New: Guide data for legacy HDHomeRun TV tuners running firmware 20161117 or newer
- New: Live TV Pause and Resume (Time-shifting)
- New: Enable all playback codec on iOS 64bit devices. In-App-Purchase enables fullscreen playback.
- New: Support VPN by allowing manually enter IP for HDHomeRun Tuner or HDHomeRun DVR Storage (No Support for Legacy HDHomeRun)
- New: Notify low DVR storage space
- Fix: HW decoding crashing issue with HDHomeRun Extended
It's worked fine for me ... 2017 update
Now June 2017: Good to see an update. Adding sound does help users know it will work after purchase for those who had been uncertain about the purchase for sound. I hope this will help the developer assure customers. I was already pleased.
Before: I recently semi-cut the cord. I have InstaTV on my Fire TV because Channels isn't available. I was afraid from reviews but bought it anyway. It works. There are settings you can adjust/change that can improve functionality. I don't do any recording, just viewing. The TV shows' artwork is accurate and I have no complaints about paying for the app. I hope it stays functional through software updates for FireTV.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 27, 2017
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KeYi Tech Inc.
- © 2017, KeYi Tech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Screen Playback$14.99
- Premium Features$14.99