By Sophia Teutschler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groceries is the quickest way to compose shopping lists on your iPhone and iPod touch.
Just start typing – Groceries will instantly suggest the items you are looking for, and even detect amounts and units. Got a product that Groceries doesn't know yet? Just add it to your list once, and you’ll never have to type that product’s title again. Composing a shopping list is just a matter of a few taps!
- Grocery search with instant results and automatic detection of quantities and units.
- Send shopping list files over email for import on another device.
- Comes with a built-in range of goods.
- Add custom items in an instant, and reuse them later.
- Keep track of recent items.
- Add notes to your items.
- Maintain multiple shopping lists.
- Customize aisles and units.
- Move items between different aisles or shopping lists.
- Easily reset a list to remove completed items before your next trip.
Great app for more than just groceries
It was the wide array of premade options beyond simply foodstuffs that made me switch to this from AnyList, and I like that you can optionally add quantity as well, and how quickly items can be cleared/deleted from a list. Unlike some reviews have suggested, aisles ARE editable and you can add new ones, and conveniently, they color themselves. I also appreciate just how tiny the app itself is, at only 3mb--I have limited storage on my phone and every little bit saved helps. I do have a minor complaint or two, but nothing worth knocking off a star for. Great app!
Great App and very easy to use. The only reason I knocked off a star is because it doesn't have the ability to add custom entry to the aisle section but it has just about every aisle one would need included. I like that I can add different lists for different stores. If they could just add a custom feature to the aisle list it would be a 5 star WINNER! Oh, and I like that you can toggle back and forth on your list from items that you have scratched off and still remaining. Useful feature.
Best grocery list app out there
It's everything I want in a grocery app... Simple, intuitive, and easy to use. Almost every grocery item is preloaded on it, and it's super simple to add your own. It organizes everything for you into each aisle and color coordinates it. I'm giving it four stars because it needs to be updated for iOS 8.
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Sophia Teutschler
- © 2008-2014 Sophia Teutschler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.