By Sophiestication Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Groceries is the quickest way to compose shopping lists on your iPhone and iPod touch.
Just start typing – Groceries will instantly suggest the items you are looking for, and even detect amounts and units. Got a product that Groceries doesn't know yet? Just add it to your list once, and you’ll never have to type that product’s title again. Composing a shopping list is just a matter of a few taps!
- Grocery search with instant results and automatic detection of quantities and units.
- Send shopping list files over email for import on another device.
- Comes with a built-in range of goods.
- Add custom items in an instant, and reuse them later.
- Keep track of recent items.
- Add notes to your items.
- Maintain multiple shopping lists.
- Customize aisles and units.
- Move items between different aisles or shopping lists.
- Easily reset a list to remove completed items before your next trip.
Nice start, but needs some work!
This app has a great look to it, however it is missing a favorites list. Sure, it includes a recently used list, but nothing that let's me manually create a list of items I consider to be favorites. I don't understand why all of the grocery apps, including the one I used to love, have been neglecting to include such a crucial feature. There are items I don't buy every week that I consider to be a favorite. I also like being able to quickly scan my favorites to create a new grocery list. It's super annoying to have to scan through every little purchase I recently made to find the items I include frequently. If an update including a favorites list came soon and wasn't ever taken away, this app would be a solid 5 stars!!
Great App and very easy to use. The only reason I knocked off a star is because it doesn't have the ability to add custom entry to the aisle section but it has just about every aisle one would need included. I like that I can add different lists for different stores. If they could just add a custom feature to the aisle list it would be a 5 star WINNER! Oh, and I like that you can toggle back and forth on your list from items that you have scratched off and still remaining. Useful feature.
Easy to use and keep everything organized.
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Sophia Teutschler
- © 2008-2013 Sophia Teutschler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.