Jet Car Stunts 2
By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sequel to the award winning Jet Car Stunts.
WARNING: This game will challenge you.
- Crazy stunt driving on outlandish courses.
- Insane jumps.
- Ludicrous speeds.
- Manic car handling.
- Outrageous jet physics.
- 120 levels, 3 difficulties each. (The First 10 are free)
- 7 cars with varied handling.
- 4 Game modes.
- Level creation and sharing (Purchase required for saving and sharing)
- Global leaderboards with replays.
- Friend challenges.
- Controller support
Note: Using non-app store apps with JCS2 may break JCS2, causing it to crash every time on start up.
In-App Purchases: JCS2 has flexible options, either buy all in one purchase, or pay just for what you want.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Fixed bug where no new user levels can be downloaded after 100 until some are deleted.
- Added friends filter to user levels
- Added text search to user levels
- Various bug fixes
Great concept, mediocre execution.
At first, I thought this game was great. Decent visuals, cool levels, etc... The sounds are great, cars are nice, and the menu is well laid out. Then once I got further into the expansive amount of levels, I noticed a few things that set me off a little:
1) The reset points should be either more frequent, or non existent, simply spawning the player where ever they left the track. At the moment, having to redo a section of track multiple times over is infuriating, especially when the terrible physics get in the way (read below).
2) Car physics are terrible. The controls feel a bit slow, especially when flying. Turning feels dead, and most cars have very little grip, sliding about a lot.
Because of these two points, I have decided to give the game 3 stars. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, but until then, I will keep the rating at where it stands.
Back when I had the original Ipod 3 or something, the 1st one with app capability- I had this game and many others that aren't available anymore. So finding this was like a throwback to my beloved Ipod. This was and still is one of the most entertaining apps for people fascinated with next level racing games or plane simulators.
The original was one of my all-time favorite games on any platform. The sequel builds on that with moe complex levels, multiple vehicles with unique abilities such as being able to fly or roam over rough terrain, and a level editor. This is a must buy for iOS.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mega All-In-One Pack$4.99
- Level Editor$1.99
- Platforming Pack$1.99
- Ignition Pack$0.99
- Freestyle Pack$0.99
- Bonus Pack$1.99
- Racing Pack$0.99
- Advanced Pack$0.99
- Time Trial Pack$0.99
- Extreme Pack$0.99