Strategy & Tactics: World War II Deluxe
By HeroCraft Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The deluxe version of Strategy & Tactics: World War II includes the 5 historical campaigns of the original version and 2 special new campaigns: USSR & USA confrontations in an alternative history.
The game contains all the campaigns and scenarios added to the original game with updates, as well as new scenarios including an operation in Antarctica against the remaining troops of the Third Reich.
Game Center and full global multiplayer are also included.
About the original game:
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies across several campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through over 30 missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that, there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot-seat and global multiplayer modes, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface.
- 5 campaigns of the original S&T: WWII (about 30 missions)
- 2 brand new campaigns USSR vs USA (17 missions)
- Skirmish mode
- All game scenarios of the original S&T: WWII
- 3 new alternative history scenarios
- Several hot-seat multiplayer mode maps
- New global multiplayer mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
What's New in Version 1.0.1
This week we're excited to bring you a huge update of 2 brand new scenarios. In ‘World War III’ you play as USSR allied with China to defeat the USA. In ‘Better Dead than Red’ you play as USA allied with Canada to defeat the communist invasion. Gameplay in both scenarios covers almost the entire continent of North America and completing each of them will take even experienced Generals over 2 hours! So dust off your uniform and get ready for battle!
Needs a LOT of work
People who pay this much for a strategy game are expecting a great experience. This game falls far short to any good gamer.
1) the foremost problem is that the AI is ridiculously stupid at some things. A few very obvious things are leaving big stacks of planes alone on the front lines to get munched. Offensive AI takes a defensive posture (Germans actually pulled back towards Ger in Barbosa!). Doesn't move many troops when it should. These combined make the game way too easy and people lose interest quickly.
2) No grand campaign mode where you can play the whole war and build on your successes or failures.
3) I will revise if the game improves.
It's a good game With a lot of potential but it's too hard and unrealistic sometimes. Way too hard. You're telling me that Serbia, can repel an invasion of the Germans? That's just an example. Every mission or scenario is like this.
Great tactic game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: HC GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION LIMITED
- © HeroCraft, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.