Fruit Splash Mania™
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the addictive new puzzle game from the makers of Candy Blast Mania, Jewel Mania and Bubble Mania!
Take a bite into Fruit Splash Mania™ with its unique line-drawing puzzle gameplay! Match together festive Fruits that ripen into colossal combos!
- PLAY through 120+ Levels of fruit-tastic fun as you match bushels of delicious lemons, berries, and watermelons!
- MASTER five challenging gameplay modes, including High Score, Free The Fruit, and Fruit Drop!
- BLAST your way past Vines, Stumps, and Doom Slime to free your Fruit friends!
- BOOST your score with potent power-ups like the Bomb and the Cross Blaster. Earn three stars on every level!
- CHALLENGE your Facebook friends! Climb your way up the Leaderboards to be the best puzzle player!
- EXPLORE juicy jungles, mouth-watering mountains, delectable deserts, and more!
- EARN keys from completing challenges to win Gems, Boosts, and more!
- STELLAR performance with top-notch graphics, amusing animations, captivating music and expertly crafted sound effects!
- FREE levels, obstacles and game modes added regularly! No pause to the puzzles!
Fruit Splash Mania is FREE TO PLAY on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Please note that Fruit Splash Mania™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Fruit Splash Mania™ may link to social media services such as Facebook, and TeamLava will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Money Pit! Money Pit! Money Pit!
This game would receive five stars if it was not such a money pit! Once you complete challenges they only give you five gems. One boost can cost from 22-45 gems. I have brought lots of gems but because the boosts cost so much for just one, I find I had to keep buying. I asked the company for a few complimentary gems and they told me no. I was furious as this is not good business sense. If they had granted a few gems I would have felt like a valued customer and not just a wallet, which we all are anyway. In good conscious I cannot recommend this game. If you are wealthy then by all means enjoy. If you are not wealthy then beware as you will get any help from the company. They'll just tell you to do the challenges, which means you'll spend spend spend!
Awesome game! I'm at level 59 as of now and I pretty much play it everyday. Noticed that a lot of people say that it's a money pit but if I lose too many times and run out of lives I just wait until they refill. (I think it gives you a 1 life per hour) And I just replay the level until I win. I refuse to use my gems. One thing I will say is it's addicting and hard to put down. I've now got my boyfriend and 2 of his coworkers hooked on the game too!
Some of the challenges are literally impossible.
I love this game, fun and addicting, but there some levels where the bonus challenge cannot be completed. Specifically, I encountered this with levels 24 and 56, both of which involved clearing a number of objects that weren't even there. 24 wanted me to clear 10 stumps, yet provided only 5, and 56 wanted me to clear 15 frozen fruit, while still only giving me 5. Without completing the challenges the game won't give me any more, which is what makes it so frustrating. Pleeeeeaaaasseee do something about this, thanks.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 11, 2014
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TeamLava, LLC
- © 2014 TeamLava LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 Gems$4.99
- 22 Gems$0.99
- 46 Gems$1.99
- 250 Gems$9.99
- 530 Gems$19.99
- 1400 Gems$49.99