Fruit Splash Mania™
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the addictive new puzzle game from the makers of Candy Blast Mania, Jewel Mania and Bubble Mania!
Take a bite into Fruit Splash Mania™ with its unique line-drawing puzzle gameplay! Match together festive Fruits that ripen into colossal combos!
- PLAY through 120+ Levels of fruit-tastic fun as you match bushels of delicious lemons, berries, and watermelons!
- MASTER five challenging gameplay modes, including High Score, Free The Fruit, and Fruit Drop!
- BLAST your way past Vines, Stumps, and Doom Slime to free your Fruit friends!
- BOOST your score with potent power-ups like the Bomb and the Cross Blaster. Earn three stars on every level!
- CHALLENGE your Facebook friends! Climb your way up the Leaderboards to be the best puzzle player!
- EXPLORE juicy jungles, mouth-watering mountains, delectable deserts, and more!
- EARN keys from completing challenges to win Gems, Boosts, and more!
- STELLAR performance with top-notch graphics, amusing animations, captivating music and expertly crafted sound effects!
- FREE levels, obstacles and game modes added regularly! No pause to the puzzles!
Fruit Splash Mania is FREE TO PLAY on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Please note that Fruit Splash Mania™ is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Fruit Splash Mania™ may link to social media services such as Facebook, and TeamLava will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Almost better than Candy Crush
I thoroughly enjoy this game. I find that I prefer playing it than Candy Crush but there are a few things that would make it better. If the game gave you more options other than collecting 7 in a row of the same kind to get special veggie/fruit. But MOST of all, the fact that the wait time for lives is SO LONG makes it frustrating. So, if the lives issues was corrected and/or made more efficient, the game would be 100 times better and I believe more people would play. You just run out of lives so quickly it spoils all the fun. I am only on level 80 so there may be features I am not aware of and that I haven't gotten to yet. Overall really enjoyable game.
My fav game
This IS my favorite game, highly addictive and even better than candy crush. Love the graphics and challenges.
I do find it very frustrating if you do lose all your lives due to a complicated challenge that you are put on a timed break unless you buy jewels for lives. I yell at my son all the time what a waste if money it is when he does it that I feel it's contradictory if I make in app purchase. I find that some boards aren't beatable unless you but an extra life.
I do love the game but it's very frustrating so I just try and play another game while I'm on my time out rather than Purchase lives.
Great game! Except for YOU FAILED! being thrown in my face when I don't finish a level. Who completes in one try? And little Red Riding Hood, crying, with the giant toothy shadow of The Wolf over her? Really? I didn't win a level in a game so Red dies? I wouldn't let children play this, although the game is great. I'm 42 and it's distressing!
These need to be fixed. And the in app purchases need a price review- boosters are way too pricey! Although you can win without buying them until level 98, so I recommend the game. Just try to ignore the Extreme guilt triggers.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 12, 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TeamLava, LLC
- © 2014 TeamLava LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 Gems$4.99
- 22 Gems$0.99
- 46 Gems$1.99
- 250 Gems$9.99
- 530 Gems$19.99
- 1400 Gems$49.99