Timer 7 - Multiple timers for time management, kitchen, gym, errands and gtd
By Sasa Mencinger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Brilliant app, use it every day. Best timer I have found." by Jackharper49
"I use Timer7 to take medications on a strict schedule. Timer7 makes setting and following multiple timers so simple!" - by A Kennedy
Timer7 is the most powerful and reliable timer on the App Store.
With a clear and easy-to-use interface, amazing features and reliability at its core, it really stands on its own among others.
* run up to 64 timers at the same time
* incredibly fast timer setup
* start / stop / resume with one tap
* easy to modify a running timer
* restart from lock-screen
* mark as favourite for instant access
* swipe to delete
* intelligent sound volume check
* alert length customization
play once / 30 seconds / until confirmed
* lock-screen nag repeat
play once / repeat every 60 seconds
* silent mode
* over 20 high-definition alert sounds
* dark and light theme with 6 tint colors
Life is complicated enough, simplify it with Timer7!
What's New in Version 1.4.5
So, what is new...?
• Lock screen actionable alerts
• Audio volume reminder sound improved
• Additional dark keyboard when using Black Theme
If you like the update, please take a moment and rate on the App Store.
Multiple Timers Without The Extra Headache!
⏰💊💊⏰ I use Timer7 to take medications on a strict schedule. Timer7 makes setting and following multiple timers so simple! Set up the details once, and just have to tap reset every time. Miss a timer and it displays the elapsed time!
Timer7 keeps it simple, but has fun little customizable touches like 6 color tints and 23 alarms sounds. Love it! 🙂
Feature request: elapsed time since alarm
When it goes off repeatedly -- which is a good thing -- once can't tell how long it has been since the original alarm expired.
No edit function
If you hit an extra minute setting up a timer or if you want to add 1 minute to a timer you have to delete it and create it again. The color options are not for color coding timers it's just the app color. There are better apps out there for this, I will delete and go get one of those
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 16, 2016
- Version: 1.4.5
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sasa Mencinger
- © 2016 Sasa Mencinger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.