By DxO Labs
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** LIMITED TIME OFFER - Save 50% off ***
*** "DxO Perspective is perfect for the photographer looking for a quick and easy way to straighten photos and adjust their perspective without having to purchase expensive tools" TUAW's Mac App of the week ***
With DxO Perspective, you can correct any perspective issues in your images in just a few clicks. A skewed building? A tilted horizon? Simply place the anchor points along the lines you want to fix, and your image instantly achieves a more natural look.
Automatically corrects even the most complex perspective problems:
• Several correction tools adapted to different kinds of photo compositions
• Horizon recovery
• Optimized cropping to maximize the visible field
Easy to use:
• DxO Perspective provides a simple solution for correcting your images, thanks to an innovative system of anchor points that you apply directly on your image
• Advanced tools let you fine-tune corrections according to your own tastes
The perfect solution for:
• Street and architectural photos
• Interior shots
• Landscape photos
• Reproductions of posters or paintings
• Opens and saves JPEG and 8- & 16-bit TIFF images
• Available in English, French, German and Japanese
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixes an issue with the "Open file" dialog
wishing for Photos integration
fixing parallax / tilt shift issues is this app’s specialty and it performs wonderfully. If only it showed up as a plugin in Photos. As it is, I can find pictures in Photos, and easily edit them in DxO Perspective, but when it comes to saving them - they don’t go back into Photos (at least not obviously - and they don’t show up in the standard Photos view). So Please Please DxO - make it a plugin.
Not opening images
As of today, this app is not opening my jpeg and tiff images. It has to be updated!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: DxO Labs
- © 1999-2013 DxO Labs
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor