RingCentral is the leading all-in-one voice, team messaging, and video conferencing solution. Unlock your team’s potential and reduce email clutter with integrated task management, file sharing, and calendaring.
Here’s how RingCentral helps teams to get stuff done:
• Chat real-time one-on-one or with a team—from anywhere and on any device—with Glip team messaging.
• Collaborate live with HD video, screen sharing, and group video meetings.
• Assign tasks and events to stay productive and accountable.
• Share files, photos, links, and notes.
• Keep on top of your most important communications with message filters, mention indicators, and new message counts.
• Integrate with third-party apps such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
Have a RingCentral Office subscription? Use the app to take your business number anywhere you go for calls, voice messages, text messages, and faxes.
• Sign in with your RingCentral Office account to do even more:
• Make secure phone calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
• Show your RingCentral business number as your caller ID when you make calls or send text messages.
• Initiate calls directly from a private message.
• Make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally over Wi-Fi.
• Use the app to keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
A RingCentral subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
• New app name – The app has been renamed to RingCentral to reflect the integration of RingCentral’s cloud phone system capabilities together with Glip team messaging and collaboration.
• RingCentral telephony support – RingCentral Office and Professional subscribers will now be able to log into the app to make calls, check missed calls and voicemails, and send and receive text messages*. Most RingCentral accounts to be enabled over the next few weeks.
• Custom status – From the profile screen, set a custom status to let your colleagues know you are in a meeting, out of office, or on vacation.
• Busy presence state – When a co-worker is on a call, his/her presence will be changed to red. (RingCentral Office and Professional subscribers only.)
• Multiple call handling – Put a call on hold to receive an incoming call. Switch between two active calls. (RingCentral Office and Professional subscribers only.)
• Call switching – Move a call instantly from other RingCentral apps. Just tap the call switch banner in the RingCentral iOS app to take over an active call. (RingCentral Office and Professional subscribers only.)
• Call quality indicators on active call screen. (RingCentral Office and Professional subscribers only.)
• Various user interface improvements and bug fixes.
* Text messaging supported on RingCentral Office only.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Add Reply option from mobile app
The app is great however I am not able to reply two files events and tasks on the mobile device. I would also like to be able to upload photos to events in tasks from the mobile device like on the desktop application. It’s very important that were able to attach files and photos to the correct conversation from the mobile application it makes it very difficult to have to run to desktop computer every time we want to reply to one of these conversations other wives on the mobile app it just goes to the main conversation stream. Other than that the application is great thank you.
2 Year User - Highly Productive
I'm a consultant and have been using Glip for 2 years. I love using it for team and client communications. I've found that most project management tools are too clumsy for my client teams and so they wouldn't use it. However with Glip, my client use is nearly 100%. It handles everything I use tools like this for and with iOS notifications I'm always in the know and up to date. Great product with minimal issues.
Seamless Collaboration Experience
Phenomenal collaboration tool. Using it with all my colleagues at the office. This blows away Microsoft's Skype For Business. In a land of many collaboration tools, Glip stands heads above everything else that is out there, because it's real collaboration from a single pane of glass where all other tools are still managing a fractionalized collaboration architecture.
- RingCentral, Inc
- 336.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 RingCentral, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.