Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiggly Stamp is all about creativity and open-ended play. From jack-o’-lanterns to igloos, use Tiggly Shapes to build seasonally themed scenes on your iPad! Tell stories and save your work using the video recorder and camera options.
Recommended age: 18 months - 4 years old
Tiggly Stamp is designed to interact with Tiggly Shapes, a set of 4 basic geometric blocks that offer the most effective learning experience for young kids. Tiggly Shapes are safe for your tablet and your toddler. When you purchase Tiggly Shapes, you unlock all three apps: Tiggly Safari, Tiggly Stamp, and Tiggly Draw.
You can also try lite versions of the apps without Tiggly Shapes.
- See four basic shapes transform into 80+ funny animals, fruits, and objects
Listen & Laugh
- Hear the names repeated for each animal, fruit, and object, helping children learn to speak new words
- Funny and friendly animal sounds and greetings that make children laugh
- Includes 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Portuguese
Tell a story
- Tell a story using the video recorder option
- Make a movie by dragging things around and telling a story about them
Save a memory
- Take a picture of your work with a date to save memories
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE
- Can be played with or without Tiggly Shapes
- Kid-friendly interface
- Parents section includes many tips to optimize your child’s learning
- No in-app purchases
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Children explore geometric shapes and spatial relations by manipulating physical geometric blocks while interacting with their digital creations. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that parents and children both love.
What's New in Version 1.3
Added Mandarin Language
Tell a story
I work with kids and I was really excited to try Tiggly's apps and incorporate them into our weekly activities. The kids love this one and have a good time sharing the iPad. A few of the kids like to just bang away at the iPad with the shapes and put them everywhere, but its especially enlightening to see them tell a story, working on their creativity and language skills and record it. Its fun to hear the crazy stories they come up with and parents have enjoyed being able to receive their kids work through the share feature.
A great storytelling app with super funny characters!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 14, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 66.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: kidtellect Inc.
- © 2013 Kidtellect Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.