Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to a brand new version of FlightTrack. Rebuilt from the ground up, FlightTrack’s new design and user experience are tailored to the needs of the savvy traveler.
Please note that FlightTrack 5 does not currently include the ability to sync with TripIt.
Now, all FlightTrack users get push notifications with flight updates and can view terminal maps to help navigate to the gate. With FlightTrack, you can search flights by number or route in a single search field, create trips with multiple flights and travelers, and view the progression of an entire trip within a single workflow.
As always, you get real-time departure info, delays, and gate numbers at a glance. International coverage allows you to track flights worldwide. We even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights when you're in a pinch.
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that can you easily see who's on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, iMessage/SMS, AirDrop, Facebook, and Twitter
• Share all the flights in a trip via email or AirDrop
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
PREDICT FLIGHT ISSUES
• Push alerts update you on flight changes even when the app is closed
• Predict flight delays with airport warnings
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• Covers more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
Please note that charter and private flights are not displayed.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
• Improved performance for users with many trips
• Resolved an issue wherein flights were out of order when sharing a trip
• Now localized in Simplified Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, and UK English.
• Fixed various bugs
No TripIt Sync
I "upgraded" to the new version, but it lacks the TripIt sync. As a result, I have no use for this app. Save a couple dollars and keep your versions.
This app used to be quick and easy to creat a list of flights tracked. Now your forced to create trip and it tap around like a crazy person to view any information that used to be presented upfront. Lots of extra work isn't worth it. The publisher obviously went for prettiness over function. Such a shame.
Also I don't need every flight added to my calendar. Give me the ability to add selective ones.
Flight notifications not working
No delay updates, etc. Miss the old version you guys destroyed a great app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiata LLC
- © Copyright 2008-2014 Mobiata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.