Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tracking flights has never been easier. Stay informed of your air travel details 24/7 with timely notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Even when you're not the one in the air, you can be well informed about the flight status of your friends and family.
FlightTrack also provides real-time departure and delay information, timely push notifications with flight updates, and gate numbers (when available). We’ll even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights.
You can add flights to track manually (by number, route or airport), or we can do all the hard work for you. Just sign up for a Tripdeck account in the app, forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com, and we’ll take care of the rest!
FLIGHTTRACK FOR APPLE WATCH: the perfect complement
• Notifications for flight status and gate changes
• Flight progress and information at a glance
• Travel details for current and upcoming flights for yourself, or friends and family
THE TRIPDECK SERVICE: a free flight-importing service*
• Forwarding your confirmation emails adds flight details to the app, including confirmation numbers and seat assignments
• Forward from multiple email addresses to your Tripdeck account
• Share your Tripdeck flights with friends and family
DETAILED COVERAGE: instant access to flight data
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• International coverage of more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
• Aircraft tail numbers (when available)
TRAVEL SMART: everything at your fingertips
• Access your upcoming flights with FlightTrack Today, the Notification Center widget for iOS
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that you can easily see who's on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, iMessage/SMS, AirDrop, Facebook, and Twitter
• Share all the flights in a trip via email or AirDrop
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
BEAUTIFUL MAPS: enhanced visual flight tracking
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths are shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
Please note that charter and private flights do not appear in FlightTrack 5.
What's New in Version 5.3.1
• Take a quick look at the Apple Watch Glance for your departure date.
• Check out our updated airport and airline carrier lists.
• We squashed some pesky bugs! Among them was a fix for adding travelers.
Useless if you are not an expedia Customer
I thought that having a watch app would make my life more convienient. I do not book my flights with expedia, my reservations and booking comes from corporate travel. I got the app because you could upload confirmation emails to handle that. However, it did not matter, I hd to manually input the flights, but this doesn’t really do as well as my existing app that also updates my calendar. When I send the confirmation emails to expedia it doesn’t post them Tripit works much better. Never had a problem in the 10+ years I use them. So this was a waste of money. If you book through expedia it probably will work for you, but if you use some other service don’t waste your time or money.
Only needs one tiny adjustment
I would love to see the trip display order reversed, or a setting allowing you to sort the display order. I travel frequently and sometimes if I need details I have to scroll all the way to the bottom, through all my past trips, to get to my current trip. The app slows a bit during scrolling, so having the newest trips at the top would make it perfect. Otherwise, a very good and useful app.
Great but needs FB-Expedia login
The login page only has the option of logging in with an Expedia account, but my account is linked to my Facebook account and so I don't have an Expedia password; there's no option for me to login using my Facebook account. Other than this the app works great and I've not seen any crashes yet. Great work!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 27, 2015
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiata LLC
- © Copyright 2008-2015 Mobiata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.