Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlightTrack 5 keeps you informed of your air travel details 24/7. It's the savvy traveler's app and with the new Tripdeck service, FlightTrack 5 is the most complete travel app available. No more entering flights manually! Just sign up for a Tripdeck account, and your flights appear in FlightTrack 5 just by forwarding your confirmation emails. It's simple, fast and best of all, FREE.
FlightTrack’s beautiful design and user experience are tailored to meet the needs of all kinds of travelers. With FlightTrack, you can search flights by number, route, or airport in a single search field, create trips with multiple flights and travelers, and view the progression of the trip within a single workflow.
FlightTrack also provides real-time departure and delay information, timely push notifications with flight updates, and gate numbers (when available). Unfamiliar with an airport? View FlightTrack's detailed terminal maps to help you get to your gate. We even inform you of cancellations and help you find alternate flights when you're in a pinch.
THE TRIPDECK SERVICE
• A FREE flight-importing service for all FlightTrack 5 users*
• Forwarding your confirmation emails adds flight details to the app, including confirmation numbers and seat assignments
• Forward from multiple email addresses to your Tripdeck account
• Share your Tripdeck flights with friends and family
• Specify all of the travelers on a trip so that can you easily see who's on which flights
• Add flights to your calendar
• Share flight status by email, iMessage/SMS, AirDrop, Facebook, and Twitter
• Share all the flights in a trip via email or AirDrop
• Add flight notes for seat numbers, confirmation numbers, and more
• Find out whether your flight has onboard wi-fi (when data is available)
PREDICT FLIGHT ISSUES
• With the app opened or closed, push alerts update you on flight changes
• Predict flight delays with airport warnings
• Zoomable, live flight maps with satellite and weather radar imagery
• Actual flight paths shown when available
• Airport terminal and aircraft seat maps
• Real-time status for gates, delays, and cancellations
• International coverage of more than 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines
• Check the weather forecast for travel locations
• Find alternate flights at a tap
• Airtime, aircraft, and speed & altitude (North-American flights only)
• Aircraft tail numbers (when available)
Please note that charter and private flights do not appear in FlightTrack 5.
* To use the Tripdeck service, just sign up for a free Tripdeck account in the app. Already have an Expedia account? Just enter your username and password, and you're all set. Any flights that you've booked on expedia.com will automatically show up in FlightTrack, no forwarding of confirmations is necessary. Currently, Tripdeck supports only US-based Expedia accounts.
Mobiata is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Expedia Inc.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
● Now compatible with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
There's a lot to like about this app, but it's buggy. If you only have one trip, you can add flights to it ok. But if you have more than one trip and you want to add a flight to one of them, it will ask you if you want to add it to "this trip" (meaning the trip you were in when you tapped the plus button to add a flight) or a "new trip", but about half the time when you click "this trip", it randomly adds it to a different trip. There's no way to delete a flight from a trip. If a flight gets added to the wrong trip, you have to delete that whole trip and add it back in. And half the time when you do that, it will add the second flight to another different, random trip. The app is okay if you don't need to use it much, but it is a hassle for keeping track of multiple trips.
This App is truly awful .... it needs to be totally eliminated - not overhauled - but eliminated and bring back the old FlightTrack.
It's not intuitive, the UI is terrible, there is no sense of organization whatsoever like the old app. It lacks the simple list format for past or present flights. It simply has that silly big page with flights that inconveniently takes up so much screen space scrolling down looking for your flight - what's the deal with the opening map and all the little lines showing past travel and the circle saying me? Where is the ease of easy use that is the very purpose of apps such as these? It's just a cluttered, confusing mess. I could write lots more but I have a plane to catch.
This app is awful awful awful and I am so glad I still have the original FlightTrack Pro on my iPhone. Please - do away with this awful app and refund the new app fee to all the users.
Does just about everything wrong. After years of ignoring customers, they finally added trips, but there is no way to create a trip explicitly. The app decides. I just entered an upcoming trip for me, and the app made it two trips. Why? Who knows. Is there any way to fix it? Probably not, since there is no trip management, no way to list trips, old or upcoming, no way to delete trips, no way to edit or assign flights to trips. You can specify a traveller, but to what end? Travellers can't be assigned to trips, trips can't be sorted or filtered by traveller. Trips have no additional information, no notes, nothing. Settings are for other app advertisements only.
As mentioned, the whole app is about as bad as they could get it. I'm sorry I paid for this dog.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 19, 2014
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiata LLC
- © Copyright 2008-2015 Mobiata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.