Dayli - Everyday photo journal and time-lapse creator
By Adam Swinden
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A lot changes in a day. Dayli helps you make sure that you don't miss anything. Dayli lets you take pictures everyday and turn them into an awesome time lapse video.
• Create Dayli photo journals of all the important things in your life.
• Set reminders to take a photo everyday to see how things have changed.
• Add guides to make lining up your perfect photo really easy.
• Turn your photos into an awesome time-lapse video to save and share.
• Keep a catalogue of your life in photos.
• Protect your private photos with a passcode lock.
• Export and import photos to and from other apps.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• Fixed bug with reminder notifications.
• Added ability to snooze a reminder. Try swiping a notification to show snooze button.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you're enjoying using Dayli please consider leaving a positive review or rating in the App Store. If you've reviewed or rated a previous version of Dayli please resubmit it as ratings are reset with each new update. Thank you very much for your support, it's really appreciated!
Don't stress about any downsides mentioned in reviews: This app lets you keep a backup by optionally saving full resolution photos to your camera roll, export high quality videos (up to 1080p), turn flash on and off, and pretty much everything you would want it to do. It WOULD be nice if the app showed days photos were taken, not just months, but at least the original photos have perfectly fine timestamps.
Oh, and it works fine on iOS 9 and iPhone 6s! Thanks for putting the love time into this app.
Very good, Easy, Fun for every age!
A very good, if simple, app! It's hard to believe how much change you'll see in one year! As recommended, I did set reminders, and I customized the reminders for every day and the video that resulted from it was quite remarkable. I would suggest using the template so that your nose and your chin are in the same place or at least close on each shot. I did miss taking a pic on a few days, but the resulting video was still great. Absolutely remarkable!
does all it says. could do more
love it!.. but
1) needs ability to move, scale, rotate images. I'm using it to take photos of my baby as he grows up. he moves a lot so it's hard to line things up perfectly.
2) needs ability to bring in photos from iPhone. sometimes I'll take a great photo with phone but can't use it in app. (move,scale, rotate would be needed)
3)needs ability to change date/order of photos
4) needs higher frame rate options. 16 fps is WAY too slow for a 10 year time lapse video. and/or option to play 1 photo per week/month instead of day.
great app! but these features would put it above apps like EveryDay