Dayli - Everyday photo journal and time-lapse creator
By Adam Swinden
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A lot changes in a day. Dayli helps you make sure that you don't miss anything. Dayli lets you take pictures everyday and turn them into an awesome time lapse video.
• Create Dayli photo journals of all the important things in your life.
• Set reminders to take a photo everyday to see how things have changed.
• Add guides to make lining up your perfect photo really easy.
• Turn your photos into an awesome time-lapse video to save and share.
• Keep a catalogue of your life in photos.
• Protect your private photos with a passcode lock.
• Export and import photos to and from other apps.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• Fixed bug with reminder notifications.
• Added ability to snooze a reminder. Try swiping a notification to show snooze button.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you're enjoying using Dayli please consider leaving a positive review or rating in the App Store. If you've reviewed or rated a previous version of Dayli please resubmit it as ratings are reset with each new update. Thank you very much for your support, it's really appreciated!
Everything seems to work perfectly with the app. It gives me a reminder every day. There are no annoying ads or bugs at this time. Thanks for a great program :)
Great, but wish it had a few key features
Very cool concept, I like that the next photo can have custom grid lines and the previous photo as an overlay for better alignment. A few features I wish it had:
1. Importing photos is great, but its usefulness is limited without the ability to scale and rotate for better alignment.
2. iCloud backup
3. Basic in-app photo editing (filters, brightness, etc)
Simple and easy to use
I've been using this app for months now. I love the simplicity of it all. It's really easy to get started and keep going with reminders, and super easy to stay consistent with guide lines for when you take the picture. The video feature puts everything together fast and shares well.
I recommend this to anyone who wants to get started with a daily photo routine or anyone who is interested in seeing how they change over time.