By Tom Janson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wave Wave is a savage arcade video game by Thomas Janson, with music by Danimal Cannon and Zef. Selected as part of the PAX Australian Indie Showcase 2014.
Wave up and down to survive the gauntlet of geometric doom.
Hectic. Extreme. Addictive. Racing. Tumultuous.
Blitzing. Electric. Anaerobic. Treacherous.
* Fearless game play.
* Fall into 'the zone' where your brain switches off.
* Overcome mind-to-finger-to-screen latency.
* Includes incredible 8 track album 'Parallel Processing'.
* 4 modes of play, 5 difficulties, 10 challenges.
* 5 insurmountable Game Center Achievements.
* Play Versus Mode and take it in turns to win.
* Record game play on-device to share online.
This game will test you.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPad 2, and all newer devices.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- Added 64 bit support.
- Removed Kamcord options, they have a separate app now.
Thank you so much for playing Wave Wave all this time, it really means a lot to me! Wave on <3
Okay, let's start off with if that the games great, but we have seen much better from you. You had a great game, with so much playability and it's so addicting. Now, it's completely different game that me, and some other people aren't found of. We had the one and only Wave Wave, and now we have anger, different, odd game. We've seen better from you, and for that, I'll give this new Wave Wave three stars.
This is my favorite game and it is very colorful. And my favorite color is on the cover of the game which is awesome. It is one of my favorite game.
Love this game!!!
I started on a dare to complete this game, but I soon became addicted and this is my 7th time besting the game! So fun!
Please Get This Game!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Tom Janson
- © 2014 Thomas Janson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.