Fantastical 2 for iPhone - Calendar and Reminders
By Flexibits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 2015 APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER **
The award-winning, best-selling calendar app has been redesigned and reimagined for iOS 8, including new features such as reminders, a new week view, and much more!
"Great iOS 7 update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• Full Accessibility support
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- Introducing Fantastical 2 for Apple Watch. It's Fantastical, on your wrist!
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
I bought this calendar because my beloved Tempo calendar was sold to another company who did not support it and it was no longer functional after June 30, 2015. I looked at lots of different calendars and couldn't find anything comparable until I found this one. Granted, Tempo was free but this one was worth the minimal cost. It's got everything I need and lots of things that I didn't know that I needed. I love that when I ask Siri to remind me of something it turns up in this calendar as well. That's such a great idea. All of the other functions are so clean and easy to use. Tempo's capability to provide location services was better than this calendar's maps and location services but so far, that's my only complaint. That's a minor problem that I can live with. After losing Tempo, I'm so glad that I found another calendar that has everything I need. Thank you!
Great calendar app! Could use better reminder integration
This calendar app is very simple to use and is well worth the money. The interface is easy to understand and learning every trick to the app is a breeze. I love that Fantastical 2 integrates the reminders into the calendar, however I would like to see this feature strengthened. Adding the ability to create reminder lists inside the app, and having the app suggest times for reminders – based on free time in my schedule – would be an amazing improvement on the feature. Otherwise, the app is very well developed and I hope the team keeps innovating.
Finally, an app that does all the stuff the native iPhone calendar app does and adds more flexibility and functionality. I like it because it's clean and functional and is geared toward GTD. Only one complaint: we need the "travel time" feature that is present in the native iPhone calendar app. I travel all the time and auto-calculating the ETA based on current location is a must-have and the only edge has on this app. Please add! Thanks for fixing the time zone bug! Keep up the good work and don't screw up the interface (it's awesome now!)!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 13, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2015 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.