Fun, addictive, challenging, online trivia, that has the best of two worlds.
Sure, you’ve played trivia before. But, have you played a trivia where you can post about your interests on your favorite topic, make your own quiz and connect with millions of users who share your interest, worldwide?
Join millions of players in a brain teaser that combines social network and trivia- QuizUp!
Learn, grow and have fun challenging friends and players online on interests you’re best at.
What’s more? Play and earn badges that prove you’re the best in the world at your favorite topic
Play online while challenging friends or random opponents from around the world in a wide variety of topics ranging from general knowledge, logos, sports, Harry Potter, Disney, action movies, internet, video games and much more, for a nail-biting, quick, real-time match of trivia.
Climb global ranks and claim fortunes and new title for every topic.
Participate in a vibrant and engaging community with thousands of topics to choose from and new updates every week. Discover new interests along the way and make your own Quiz too!
Each quiz topic is set within a category where you can play, post, boast and interact with people who share your interests. Add to that our online tournaments!
Why you will get addicted:
• Thousands of topics to choose from.
• Millions of players to play with.
• Boasting rights to being the best from the rest. (You sweet snowflake!)
• Meet & compete with new people.
• The number of Memes.
• Tournaments Everyday! Prove your mettle.
• Topic Community.
• Sudden increase in topics you can talk about. (Yasss! Ice-breaking skills.)
+B2QUIZUP, the QUIZUP design and color, GLU, the “g-Man” logo are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
The world’s biggest trivia game just got a little bigger.
• NEW Elite Tournament events! For the Elites of the Elite.
• Playing with friends made easier with the new ‘Invite your friends’ feature.
• Complete challenges and get rewards.
• Community requested bug fixes!
• User interface improvements.
Stay tuned! We’ve got even more cool updates and new features coming soon.
Ratings and Reviews
Make your own quizzes to puzzle the planet.
Why does this always ask for a title? I guess the title is fish farts.
This game is amaze balls. Yes there are ads, but you’ve gotta expect that for a free app. At the very least this game isn’t broken or demanding you spend real money to progress. I play diner dash reluctantly because of nostalgia, and right off the bat the game is far more difficult than the original game because they want you to bend over and buy energy to continue as well as in-game money to buy upgrades around the store. This game has gems you can purchase that are completely optional. Sitting through a 5 second ad is a small price to pay at the end of every quiz. I’ve been playing this game for a few years, and when I first started playing you could create your own quizzes, and I created the scrubs quiz for the game back in the day. People can add more questions for quizzes as well. The game itself has appealing visuals and an easy to navigate menu. The ads don’t get in the way of you playing. You can challenge friends who have the app. You can play single player or against random opponents around the world. There is a ranking system in place and after about 4 years, I am still number 1 in Nevada for Legend of Zelda. It’s a cool game to say the least. I still enjoy wiping the floor with opponents across many different quiz categories. If you can think of a subject, there’s probably a quiz covering it, and like I said before, if you don’t see it, you can create it.
Way too many ads!!
I just redownloaded Quiz-Up after deleting it a year ago and it's changed a lot (not at all in a good way). I love the concept of the game, but the ads have ruined it. There is now an add that takes up a chunk of the top of the screen at all times, and literally every 10 seconds there's some sort of pop up ad that interrupts whatever you're doing. I've been on the app for 5 minutes and I've already gotten 20 pop up ads(That is not at all an exaggeration!!) The ads also pop up a bunch of times while I'm playing, and I think the app thought I was cheating during the game because a pop up appeared and made me automatically forfeit and lose. Please remove most of the ads, or at least the annoying pop up ones. These advertisements literally make the game completely unplayable and take away the enjoyment from this once fun trivia app. I know the ads are there so you can make money and so we'll get annoyed to the point to where we will pay to remove the ads, but most of us just aren't going to pay for that. I'm not going to give you money for annoyingly placing ads left and right, and I'm also deleting Quiz-Up too. I hope the developers of Quiz-Up read this and fix their app.
Thank you for taking your time to read this!
- Glu Games Inc
- 175.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 - 2018 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- 80 Gems $0.99
- 1000 Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.