Runtime - Simple Run Tracking
By Conrad Stoll
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**New in Runtime 2.1** Shoe Tracking and HealthKit!
**New in Runtime 2.0** Stopwatch Widget, Detailed Running Statistics, Live Running Map View
Runtime is a simple run tracking app that takes advantage of the latest features in iOS 8, the iPhone 5s, and the iPhone 6. Use Runtime to track your route, time, speed, pace, and altitude everywhere you go for a run/walk/hike/jog/jaunt etc.
Control your workout without the stopwatch widget. Quickly start a new run from Notification Center, pause a run without launching the app, and view your time, distance, and steps all from the convenience of the Today screen.
Keep track of the mileage on your shoes with the new Shoe Closet feature to add your shoes to Runtime and automatically log the distance you run on each shoe.
Visualize your content. Organize your routes and times into places and view rich 3D map images of each run. View pace and elevation details for each run.
Runtime supports the M7 motion co-processor, which allows you to use Runtime as a pedometer. Open the menu to view how many steps you've taken today and this week.
Runtime will also use the M7 to show you when and where you stopped to rest on the trail. Time spent walking is highlighted yellow, while normal activity is highlighted orange.
Share your workouts with friends and other apps. Runtime can export KML and GPX files that you can use with other apps. GPX files can be used for geotagging your photos, or for location simulation in Xcode!
**New in Runtime 2.0** Runtime is now FREE! Track your runs in the app and in HealthKit, start new runs with the stopwatch widget, and view a detailed map of your route, all for free.
You can also upgrade to Runtime’s Advanced Features, which include:
- Track the distance run on each of your shoes.
- Adding multiple places that you want to track workouts.
- Create custom workouts. Use the Interval Timer to configure high and low intensity alerts with custom alert tones for a rich custom workout experience!
- Use the cutting edge Flyover feature to get a cinematic tour of your tracked routes!
- View detailed stats for every place you run to track your trends over time.
Additional features include:
- State Restoration
- Backup data with Dropbox import/export*
- Add notes to each run
- AirDrop or email your route to friends
- Share your run on Twitter and Facebook
- Deferred Location updates can help save battery power on long runs (iPhone 5 and up)
* Dropbox import/export requires a Dropbox account. Learn more about Dropbox at dropbox.com.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Learn more about Runtime at conradstoll.com/runtime
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Thank you all for your support of Runtime! If you like Runtime and appreciate these new features and updates please rate the app in iTunes :)
This version adds a brand new advanced feature: shoe tracking! You can now have Runtime automatically track the distance run on each of the shoes in your closet.
Back by popular demand, this version also includes HealthKit support to log the distance of your runs to HealthKit.
Also included in this version:
- Much improved pace calculation!
- Fixed issues with the side menu
- Added a Metric system default option (tap the distance labels on the side menu to toggle)
- Fixed an issue with Background App Refresh not being enabled
- You can now open any .plist file when importing from Dropbox
- Added total time measurement to the route map
- Fixed stretching of the splash screen image
This an Amazing update, working very smooth. with very nice maps.
Is there any chance to support Microsoft Band, as well as Shoes?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 29, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Conrad Stoll
- © Conrad Stoll
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtime Advanced Features$4.99