Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What if a tiny pet hatched on your phone? If it loved you, would you love it back?
IMPORTANT: This is a pet and not a game or an app! Fugu have a naturally gentle disposition and require minimal care as a pet, but thrive when given extra love and tasty fruit!
BASIC PET CARE:
• Fugu need to be fed fruit at least once a day for a healthy diet
• Give your Fugu plenty of love and attention and your pet will shower you with gifts and show off its happy dance!
• Spoil your pet with gifts from the shop, including a toy camera and a trick whistle to train your Fugu to be a performer!
• Tuck your Fugu in for a quiet night recharge by plugging in your phone with Hatch open
Do you feel ready to adopt your very own Fugu pup?
It's time to visit the colorful world of Hatch and meet your new adorable pet!
Let me fill you in on the way to your egg! I think it's super excited to meet you too!
What's New in Version 1.7
Howdy! It's Max and your pet fugu, and we're finally back from an adventure that took a little bit, no scratch that, WAY too long! But I hope you're excited with what we have to share in what may be our biggest update yet, and what your fugu's learned along the way while out…
WALKING!* (*for iDevices with an M7 chip!)
Yep, now your fugu can join you whenever you're out and about, once you've gotten the new activity tracker from my shop! Just put your phone away while you're walking, and your fugu will automagically trot at your side and share what its found along the way when you check back in. It's also a great new way to score some special eggfruit by reaching daily walking steps challenges. And if you reach your weekly goal, well you might just earn a…
These special and highly valuable treats will boost your fugu's trust to super-fugu levels. Each one fed to your fugu will mean it knows it can stick around a whole extra day, knowing you'll be back soon, before starting to worry where you are. And their effect is permanent! I'll also sell some in my shop for star coins, but they're so rare, their price will match. But of course, that's not all that's new in my shop… you'll also be welcomed in this new update by…
TONS OF COLLECTIBLES!
Well I had to keep myself busy somehow! And I think I ended up with THREE new decor sets, SEVEN new fugu houses, FIVE new personalized wallpaper portraits, and ELEVEN new blankets, including a set of blankets inspired by some of my favorite emoji! (And a revamped poop blanket.) Plus a cute group of FIVE new eggfruit you can only collect while out on walks.
I know with this one, it took much longer than we planned for and we were quiet for too long. I'm going to plan better there for future updates! Thank you for your patience with us so far, and have a great holiday weekend!
- Max & your pet fugu
P.S. Dr. Max has also been busy working on the smaller things!
• Try out newly polished interactions with feeding, bagging, selling, and throwing away things, should prevent losing items by accident
• There's a new tier to eggfruit training, make your favorite color last for months!
• I fixed a weird training mishap where pets started at 100% trust, whoops, trust is something you need to build up together!
• I slacked on proper accounting a few updates ago and left some of you with negative acorns, let's reset that if so since it's my fault!
• I noticed your fugu is pooping some new poops! Fascinating.
• While cleaning your muddy fugu, your sponge won't spin around like crazy while using it now that I've fixed it.
• I had a training session with your fugu, it shouldn't cry hungry sometimes in the morning if taken care of each day :)
What's next? I'm thinking a nice Halloween update that can make it out in time to celebrate my current favorite holiday. See you next time!
P.P.S. Come hang out with us at the Hatch pet club on Facebook and let us know what you think! You can meet me there at facebook.com/hatchpet (Or leave us a fun review right here, that's super awesome too.)
Fix the bugs.
My fugu is stuck rocking back and forth, cheerily. Opened app, fugu was rocking in background behind a gift, Max popped up and speech bubble said he had news, but that I should feed fugu first and he moved off the screen, but not smoothly, like a hiccup on the screen as he left. Fugu kept rocking even when I waved fruit near it, opened present and tried to feed it again, and closed app and opened it again. Only response and time it stops rocking is when I poke it. Petting and squeezing its' cheeks doesn't change the repetitive rocking, but poking it does and causes it to pause and frown at me, then go back to rocking. Please fix, had this fugu for approximately 650 days and I do not want to lose it.
Seems to have an issue with the latest iOS software update
Well the newest software update (iOS 9?) the app going great until I tried to open it this morning. The screen is black and I can't see my fugu. Haven't been able to feed or clean up after him all day. I'm seeing other people have the same issue now. Hope you guys are working on this now and have it fixed soon. All I'm saying is that this better not effect our fugu pets or be a thing where we have to all start over!!
Occasionally buggy, but always fun.
There are usually bugs every update, but annoying ones rather than debilitating ones. Max is very good about frequent updates and fixing what he can as its reported. This is a very lovely pet game, imo best on AppStore.
Had this installed for 361 days before I removed it for memory space so I could update things I have to have on my phone... Otherwise I would still be snuggling my fugu.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 06, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 154 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Impending, Inc.
- © Impending Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Burrow$1.99
- The Fugubot House Mode$0.99
- The Zen Temple$1.99
- The Acorn Home$0.99
- The Apartment$1.99
- The Gingerbread House$1.99
- The Fairy Tale Castle$3.99
- The Lovely Home$1.99
- The Igloo$1.99
- The Egg Home$2.99