** Also look for our apps on the iPad and Mac! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the board games you own. View information, brand, and add personal details. All types of board games!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your entire collection online.
- Create a free account and store your board games collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new board games that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information.
- A coverflow view to see all of your board games when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to board games: Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any board games details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all game, year, brand, pieces, and more.
- High resolution pictures for each artwork.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Now compatible with iOS 11
- Added support for iPhone X
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Database is not complete, but there's a lot in there. The first 90 games I scanned all went painlessly with a barcode scan. After that, another 40 games needed to be searched for by title, 10 of which I needed to create database entries for (only a couple surprised me - mostly smaller Kickstarter games). That being said, searching/adding new entries couldn't have been easier. Very well made app!
I find this a bit pricey of an app considering the database of board games is small and only gets built up by users themselves. So we do the work and they make the money.
Really handy if you have a lot of games and like to organize!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.