** Also look for our apps on the iPad and Mac! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the knives or swords you own. View pictures, descriptions, and add personal details. Sizes, blade types, metals, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your knives or swords collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new knives or swords that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a knive or sword.
- A coverflow view to see all of your knives or swords when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a knives or sword: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any knives or swords details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sets, catalog numbers, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each knive or sword.
- Bulk Scanning to add your knives or swords to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more!
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Now compatible with iOS 11
- Added support for iPhone X
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Close to great
I use for my pocket knife collection and the app works well and intuitively is easy to use. What would really make this app stand out would be the ability to share your collections with other like minded folk and create a bit of a community. A tweak could be made as well to be able to actually sort your collection that have been input. The app itself automatically alphabetize based on what you enter for the name of each item but it would be great to be able to manually adjust placement of line entries (sub-categorized)
Bottom line a very good app as is but could be made amazing.
Great knife collectors app
I've been collecting knives for a few years now and have always been looking for a easy to use pretty detailed app for keeping track of all my blades. Well I think I have finally found what I have been looking for. This is a great little app full of just about every knife that you could possibly think of. Made cataloging my collection very easy and fun! So if knife collecting is your passion like it is mine look no further for one of the nicest hobby apps I've ever seen!
Its a pretty good app but I thought u would be able to look up cool knives but u actually have to have the knife
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.