Optical Inquisitor 17+
By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Its the year 1988. Acid wash jeans are in.
Our hero, Tommy Rissken has been betrayed by his friends and had to serve a prison sentence for 8 years.
Now he's back with a vengeance. With your help, he'll get his revenge on his 'friends' and be able to return to his daughter.
Top 10 Strategy Game in over 10 countries!
**NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2 and up.**
- Superior Sniper mechanics
- Great ragdoll physics, destructible bodies
- Racing and Underground Gamblers Club
- Great cartoon animations
- Amazing 80s style soundtrack from 'Perturbator', 'RTRY', 'Vector Hold', 'Protector-101', 'Palm Highway Chase', 'Tommy', 'Betamaxx', 'Flash Аrnold', 'M-Town Vice', 'Vincenzo Salvia', 'Hot Hot Hawk', 'Brutal Pony Riders', 'Bestrack', 'The Аstral Stereo Project', 'Bourgeoisie', 'Mr Pteez', 'Quasars', 'DrPECCO'
- Build your own weapons
- Great interactive elements in levels
- Old 80's style cell phones
- No IAP
=Trailer on Youtube=
What's New in Version 1.5
- Optimized graphics and rope engines (Now the game runs faster on older devices)
- Reduced missions loading time
- Fixed English localization
- Many other fixes and optimizations
Must Have Game
This is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Be warned. There is a lot of blood. If I'm being honest, my favorite part was the interrogations! This game has an amazing plot! I can't promise you won't have a little rage here and there, but I can promise one thing. I can promise I will be playing this again soon, and I'm a person that's keeps their promise!
This game is super fun but short
This game is amazing and has a lot of blood I like bloody sniper games but needs to be longer the game has 20 missions and I wish it had more because at the end I leaves you hanging about what's going to happen all that say don't waste your money are lying because this game is
Truly amazing and there also lying because this game is free!! Love it
Overall good game
I usually don't write reviews but this game is hilarious and my favorite part was the interrogations. The missions are fun but sometimes challenging. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because occasionally they ask to rate the game, and the only reason I'm writing one is because you get the free dlc after you do.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © 2013 Crescent Moon Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.