Optical Inquisitor 17+
By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Its the year 1988. Acid wash jeans are in.
Our hero, Tommy Rissken has been betrayed by his friends and had to serve a prison sentence for 8 years.
Now he's back with a vengeance. With your help, he'll get his revenge on his 'friends' and be able to return to his daughter.
Top 10 Strategy Game in over 10 countries!
**NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2 and up.**
- Superior Sniper mechanics
- Great ragdoll physics, destructible bodies
- Racing and Underground Gamblers Club
- Great cartoon animations
- Amazing 80s style soundtrack from 'Perturbator', 'RTRY', 'Vector Hold', 'Protector-101', 'Palm Highway Chase', 'Tommy', 'Betamaxx', 'Flash Аrnold', 'M-Town Vice', 'Vincenzo Salvia', 'Hot Hot Hawk', 'Brutal Pony Riders', 'Bestrack', 'The Аstral Stereo Project', 'Bourgeoisie', 'Mr Pteez', 'Quasars', 'DrPECCO'
- Build your own weapons
- Great interactive elements in levels
- Old 80's style cell phones
- No IAP
=Trailer on Youtube=
What's New in Version 1.44
- ADDED NEW MISSIONS
- New music by DrPecco, The Astral Stereo Project and Betamaxx
- Added new hints and tutorials
- Many other fixes
Little to no value
When I saw this game, I hoped it would be a comprehensive gaming experience, like Clear Vision was.
Instead, I got a short, ridiculous shooter not worth my dollar.
1. Good, simple graphics, with surprising detail
2. A decent sniper game, better than Sniper Shooter by paces
3. Ragdoll physics are close to realistic and help complement the experience
4. Customizability options for weapons
1. Highly frustrating, lots of guessing, luck required
2. Frighteningly short, I personally finished it in thirty minutes, months have passed with no additions
3. Already short length artificially extended by having to restart missions several times
4. Absolutely abysmal grammar, it is almost physically repulsive
5. Ragdoll graphics do not account body joints and often end in odd positions
6. No reason whatsoever to replay
7. Review needed to unlock DLC while I had already reviewed it previously
Overall, this game is an okay sniper game hampered by absurdly short length, frustrating levels, repellently bad English, and no replayability. In it's current state, it is extremely hard to recommend.
Loved the previous game too. At first glance you think that the stick figure characters are a reflection of possibly poor gameplay. I couldn't have been more wrong in my premature judgement. Controls are smooth, yet just tricky enough sometimes to make things more challenging. Fun story line and creative characters. Easy to upgrade weapons by completing missions or casino gambling and earning money. A refreshing lack of in-app ads to slow things down too which seems rare these days. Look forward to more if fate allows. Thank you for the fun!
Great game, smooth controls, I love it. Worth a dollar. People say that this game is a clear vision copycat. I technically disagree because the storyline in this game is what makes me wish I could write it as 10 stars. EPIC twist at the end. I'm really hoping for more. Note: this review is of realz I'm not going for the i game cash.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 1.44
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © 2013 Crescent Moon Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.