Pickle - Smart Clipper (WEB IMAGE, GIF & SCREENSHOT) for iPad
By ThirtyFive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pickle is the easiest way to clip Images & GIFs from websites.
It also allows you to collect all images from specific URL and iOS Screenshots.
And keeping your images safe with Dropbox. [VIDEO] https://vimeo.com/71512262
Run Pickle in background, switch to safari or other apps, copy images or URL
and they will be imported.
Try it with
- Clip images from shoping sites and make your Wish list.
- Collect the funny GIFs from websites.
- Make Reference list for works.
- Export images to Dropbox and use it on the Desktop.
1. Launch the 'Pickle' App
2. Go to Safari
3. Copy the IMAGE & GIF or URL
4. Go back to 'Pickle' App and you can find images & gifs
Give it a try and tell us what you think.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Enhanced UX & UI
- Performance Improvements
- Fixed minor bugs
Thank you for using Pickle. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
with any issues or suggestions.
** Stay tuned, Pickle is getting better!
On my ipad I bought the 2 versions for iphone and ipad, iphone version doesn't support dropbox, and ipad version is very fragile! Always crushes.
Worked once spent most of the other times crashing. Not worth it.
Beautiful and with lots of features
I have tried most all clipboard image content collectors. Pickle is by far the best for a well organized collection. Layout of categories is joy to use for categorizing (by swiping on clips). The collected clips are easy to share and/delete. Ability to backup to DropBox is nice for data safety.
Only wish it had live sync with iCloud or DropBox.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ThirtyFive Inc.
- © ThirtyFive Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.