Forms of Energy HD
By Sprout Labs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forms of Energy HD explores the various forms of energy and energy transformation in a multimodal learning environment spanning multiple grade levels.
If you have ever wondered about questions like:
- What are the different types of energy?
- How is energy transformed from one form to another?
- What is the energy transformation associated with photosynthesis?
- What is potential chemical energy and how can it be used?
- Does water in a dam have energy?
- How does a battery work? What type of energy does it have?
- What types of energy does a swing have?
- What is the energy transformation associated with lightning?
- What are calories and what do they have to do with energy?
You can find out about these questions and many more in the Forms of Energy HD app!
This app contains 3 sub-topics - Potential Energy, Kinetic Energy, and Energy Transformation.
Each topic is presented using multiple learning styles - Read and Learn, Touch and Learn, See and Learn, Watch and Learn, and Quiz and Learn.
We certainly hope that you have fun learning with our apps!
We DO NOT display ads, offer social media connections, track personal information, or have In-App purchase in this app.
Please find more information here -
For more information on news and updates, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @SproutLabs.
For feature requests, feedback or support, send email to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.01
iOS 7.0 compatibility and bug fixes.
Beautiful physics app
Love the great videos selected in this app. Adds such a new dimension to learning.
Where's the sound?
I wanted to love this app; however, the sound does not work! The videos available are useless unless the sound is available. If the bug was fixed I would easily give this app 5 stars!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 185 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sprout Labs LLC
- © 2013 Sprout Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.