Gneo: To Do Task List and Calendar Manager
By Keane and Able Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Editors’ Choice & “Best of 2013.” Featured on TechCrunch, Inc., Business Insider, MacWorld, and more.
Gneo seamlessly brings together task and calendar management in a beautifully designed app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. From prioritizing todos to managing your schedule, Gneo makes juggling your life easier. Syncs with Evernote and any calendar.
● Elegant gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your ToDos.
● Forecast view merges your calendar and todos so you can plan your todos in between calendar appointments.
● Work Canvas gives a clear picture of each day's pressing tasks based on urgency and importance.
● Follow ups and reminders let you focus on what’s urgent to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
● Group tasks into notebooks for work, play, home, and hobbies.
● Smart Notebooks enable you to slice and dice to dos across your different notebooks and set filters to bring together to dos with specific reminders, dates, and tags.
● Evernote integration enables Gneo to sync with your Evernote notes, files, tags, and reminders.
● Intuitive Language Recognition lets Gneo simplify task creation by adding reminders for you.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone and iPad with Cloud Gneo (free account required to use Gneo)
Gneo for Apple Watch:
● Forecast - see your upcoming 7-day schedule
● Today view - glance at today’s schedule
● Priority tasks - know your urgent and important tasks
● To-dos - view everything else on your task list
● Reminders - location and time-based so you don’t miss a thing
● “Productivity is a problem and Gneo is solving it with their focus on prioritization” -TechCrunch
● “...as much a calendar as a task manager, [Gneo] helps you organize what you have to do and when you need to do it by.” -The Guardian
●“Some apps impress you right from the second you launch it and to me Gneo was definitely one of them.” -Beautiful Pixels
What our customers are saying:
● “Finally. After searching forever. My search for a #todo list is complete.” -Jeremy
● “The best to do list app that I have tried - and I have tried a lot of them.” -Michael
● “This app is attractive, full-featured, and full of elegant and innovative touches in its interface.” -Alga314
Gneo, pronounced nee-oh, is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free updates. We love hearing from you so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, on support.gneo.co or tweet us @GneoDay.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
This version of Gneo fixes an issue for Apple Watch that displayed a double navigation bar. Please upgrade to Watch OS 1.0.1 after upgrading to this version.
We have also made some other smaller optimizations.
Gneo never prompts you for a review. If you love what you see, please leave a review. It really means a lot! If you have ideas for improvement, please email us at email@example.com.
I have been using Gneo for a while and think it's great for productivity. Will there be a Mac app? Will you keep improving Gneo? There hasn't been an update or any info on where Gneo is headed. Keep up the great work!
Stick with it
It has a bit of a learning curve, but it's well worth the effort. Remember search is your friend.
Takes up a lot of space for what it does. Also, looks like the last two updates are the same. Seems lazy.
Lastly, where's the web app? Does one exist?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Keane and Able Limited
- © Keane and Able
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.