Gneo: To Do Task List and Calendar Manager
By Keane and Able Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Editors’ Choice & “Best of 2013.” Featured on TechCrunch, Inc., Business Insider, MacWorld, and more.
Gneo seamlessly brings together task and calendar management in a beautifully designed app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. From prioritizing todos to managing your schedule, Gneo makes juggling your life easier. Syncs with Evernote and any calendar.
● Elegant gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your ToDos.
● Forecast view merges your calendar and todos so you can plan your todos in between calendar appointments.
● Work Canvas gives a clear picture of each day's pressing tasks based on urgency and importance.
● Follow ups and reminders let you focus on what’s urgent to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
● Group tasks into notebooks for work, play, home, and hobbies.
● Smart Notebooks enable you to slice and dice to dos across your different notebooks and set filters to bring together to dos with specific reminders, dates, and tags.
● Evernote integration enables Gneo to sync with your Evernote notes, files, tags, and reminders.
● Intuitive Language Recognition lets Gneo simplify task creation by adding reminders for you.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone and iPad with Cloud Gneo (free account required to use Gneo)
Gneo for Apple Watch:
● Forecast - see your upcoming 7-day schedule
● Today view - glance at today’s schedule
● Priority tasks - know your urgent and important tasks
● To-dos - view everything else on your task list
● Reminders - location and time-based so you don’t miss a thing
● “Productivity is a problem and Gneo is solving it with their focus on prioritization” -TechCrunch
● “...as much a calendar as a task manager, [Gneo] helps you organize what you have to do and when you need to do it by.” -The Guardian
●“Some apps impress you right from the second you launch it and to me Gneo was definitely one of them.” -Beautiful Pixels
What our customers are saying:
● “Finally. After searching forever. My search for a #todo list is complete.” -Jeremy
● “The best to do list app that I have tried - and I have tried a lot of them.” -Michael
● “This app is attractive, full-featured, and full of elegant and innovative touches in its interface.” -Alga314
We use background location for location based reminders
Gneo, pronounced nee-oh, is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free updates. We love hearing from you so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, on support.gneo.co or tweet us @GneoDay.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
In this version of Gneo we have made some sync optimizations and improvements.
If you love what you see, please leave a review. It really means a lot! If you have ideas for improvement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Concept, Incomplete Execution
For $8.99 I was expecting a top-notch app. The option to move/drag tasks in different "priority areas" is great (however it has only four pre-fixed priority areas and no option to customize them). One problem is that you can't print (!?) any of the lists. But the ultimate problem that led my rating down is the very poor syncing. It takes sometimes ten minutes to upload a newly added basic task. And after 3 days, my iPad and iPhone are completely out of sync. There are very old troubleshooting instructions (probably from years ago when the app was launched), useless. So now I'm in the market for a new app, with $8.99 less in my budget, and three days of notes/tasks wasted.
Too much and too little
I really thought that Geno would be the one that I would fall in love with. However, it has a strange combination of too many features and too few. For instance, the incorporation of the Eisenhower matrix for prioritization is a wonderful feature and yet, something that I found I don't actually use. Also, it takes way too long to create a task, and it takes too long how to learn to use the application.
As others have mentioned, the fact that you can't use it on the Mac is a significant handicap is well. What I've actually ended up using is Todoist, which while more complex than Gneo, is actually something that I find myself able to use consistently.
(If you are not working on multiple projects, you might also find Swipes an excellent tool for your needs.)
Thank you for the update!
Will the updates keep coming? Will you be keeping up with the iOS releases? I hope so. :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 06, 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 56.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Keane and Able Limited
- © Keane and Able
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.