Newton - Supercharged emailing
By CloudMagic, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
*What Happens After 14 Days*
Power features like Read Receipts, Tidy Inbox, Send Later & more stop working. Email sync will also stop and the experience will continue to degrade further.
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices - be it iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac.
Email preferences & settings are synced magically on every device, without having to set up your account all over again.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient sends a mail in between.
● Tidy Inbox - Focus on emails that matter. Weed out newsletters and social media emails to another folder and make your inbox distraction-free. Think Gmail tabs for all email accounts.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
But wait...there’s more!
- 2-factor authentication
- One-click Unsubscribe
- Custom Inbox Swipes
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Custom Folder Sync
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Remote Wipe
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
- Available in all major languages
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year. Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with the subscription renewing at $49.99. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 9.8.75
- Tidy Inbox bugs are fixed. You can now archive mails from Low Priority folders in Gmail accounts. Also sync them to get unread mail count.
- Missing translations added
- Fixed crashes and squashed some annoying bugs.
- The Paper Plane now has the thrust to take you to the next orbit.
Wow! This is the BEST email client
One caution. This is only for serious business people who really value productivity!
I’ve tried a lot of email applications. If you are looking for every possible feature and tweak, this is not the app for you. There are not hundreds of bells and whistles. However, the bells this app has are AMAZING. The “remind if not replied” is worth the subscription cost alone. I was paying 3x as much to a different plugin for the same functionality.
I wasn’t in love with Newton when I first tried it out. It took a few days before I realized something was different when I checked my email. My whole attitude about email had changed. I’m not sure exactly what it is but I seem to be WAY more productive with email not. It’s not just that the app is beautiful, it’s also that it’s very functional and clean. Now I love to do email.
I have many email accounts and Newton handled them all with ease. In addition, I only had to set them up once and they are on all my devices.
I really don't know where to start with Newton. There are so many good features with this email client that I can't list them all. Just the "read ✔️marks" and how it shows the location of the recipient.
(the location is only correct 50% of the time) Just that is well worth the subscription price. I can be kind of cheap at times when it comes to subscriptions but I have no regrets with purchasing this client. Keep up the great work and I'm anxious to see what the future of Newton brings. Oh and one more thing. I NEVER write reviews either so that says a lot about how impressed I am.
The last stop
I have downloaded every email client trying to find one that has the right balance of power and simplicity. I was hesitant to pay the subscription fee until I tried the demo for a couple of weeks. Then was offered a 20% discount and that finally sold me. I use Apple mail from my work and Newton for all my personal mail. This keeps things separate. Over the past six weeks I have come to appreciate how powerful and clean the interface is. If I had to pick one email app to use, this is it!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 9.8.75
- Size: 106 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: CloudMagic, Inc.
- © CloudMagic, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases