Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mileage Log+ is an essential app for anyone who needs to track mileage for tax deduction or reimbursement.
With predictive input, auto-entry, auto-calculation, and quick access to frequent trips, Mileage Log+ does the hard work for you. A few quick taps will create useful data ready to search, sort, and generate email reports.
• Designed with IRS compliance in mind
• Excel-compatible email reports (PDF and CSV attachment)
• Frequent trips enable quick entry
• Dropbox sync/backup
• Easily sort, filter, and search trips
• Predictive text fields and data entry shortcuts
• Customizable categories make it easy to group trips
What's New in Version 1.1
- Setting to show/hide fields
- Date shortcuts for search
- Option to badge the app icon for incomplete trips
- Return to main view after saving a new record
- Automatically enter End Time when Distance or Odometer End is entered
- Calculate Start Odometer from Distance and End Odometer
- Purpose is no longer required to save a trip
- Save entry in progress if app is quit or device reboots
- Start time after end time is no longer allowed
- Importing trips with 24 hour time now works
- Odometer decimal shouldn't be rounded on auto input
- Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
The + is for Awesome
This app is an awesome upgrade to Trip Cubby. I love the iOS 7-compatible design and the locations feature really makes the app stand out.
The first update to the app is already returning features that some users are dinging the developer for in their reviews. And for those of you who can't figure out how to get the round trip button to show, just tap on Calculate Distance and it will appear.
(There's no hope for users who think that an iPhone-only app should display as well on an iPad.)
The developer is responsive to support requests (don't think that you're going to get support on the App Store), but where to get support isn't quite clear. Go into Settings, then Support, and choose any entry in the FAQ. Scroll down to the bottom of that entry and you can submit a new request. Hopefully the developer will make it easier to submit a support request from within the app and will also put website and support site links in their App Store description.
It’s already paid for itself 10x over.
I’ve already racked up well over $100 in write-offs for 2014 by using Mileage Log+. The app has already more than paid for itself with savings in not only tax write-offs but also in my time as well. I love that it integrates with iOS maps and will automatically calculate the distance between my points of travel. If you track your mileage then you need this app pronto!
Going to use this one in 2014
I decided to give this a try a few weeks ago to compare with my regular mileage app, "Milebug." After making some mistakes, the developer was very responsive with help. I really like the UI and the .pdf report looks great, also, just wish the font was smaller for printing.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 20, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Contrast Apps LLC
- © Contrast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.