Network - Minimal Podcast Player
By Andrew Conlan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple, clean and efficient podcast app.
- Control your podcasts with Apple Watch.
- Automatic downloading of new episodes (the app will wait for opportunities to download when connected over Wi-Fi, user initiated downloads within the app can use both cellular/Wi-Fi).
- Stream older episodes without downloading (cellular/Wi-Fi).
- Episodes are automatically deleted from the device when played.
- Import podcasts from OPML files.
- Subscribe to podcasts from URL's copied to the clipboard.
- Variable playback rates.
- Variable skip rates.
- Sleep Timer.
What's New in Version 22
Apple Watch improvements
Minor visual fixes
Everything I Want from a Podcast App and Nothing More.
I bought this app mainly because of the Apple Watch support. I was skeptical about how useful it would be due to the minimal design, but after using it for a few days I realize it covers every feature I actually care about. The interface is simple, yet attractive, and all the information you need about every podcast is presented clearly and concisely. I have now deleted all my other podcast apps, and use this one exclusively.
Love it but
There's only so much minimalism before it gets difficult to use. Maybe a "settings" button would make it perfect? I do like it a lot though
Simple and excellent
This is the best podcast streamer/player I have found.