By Robert Szeleney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience pure soccer fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value. Choose your national soccer team and rank up while playing various seasons in spectacular stadiums or simple dominate in street soccer style matches. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and watch your players tackle your opponents. Choose your favorite national soccer team from more than 32 different skilled teams and lead them to glory!
• #1 Soccer App in multiple countries
• Stickman Soccer supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iOS7
• From the makers of various top hits like Stickman Downhill, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Tennis, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope'n'Fly and more...
• Quick Game, Seasons and Training Mode
• iOS 7 Game Controller support
• Bonus Street Soccer mode
• 11 vs. 11 and 4 vs. 4 game modes
• Complete Seasons to challenge in
• Various stadiums and configurable game time
• 3 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard)
• Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
• Automatic or Manual Running
• 32 different soccer teams to choose from
• Match statistics
• Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
• Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard
• Pure soccer action!
Take a look at the Stickman Soccer Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4_5jusSSTg
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 1.3
Various fixes and improvements
I got this after ragequitting Fifa 14, and it seemed so much like it but there were no obstacles to this one as there were on Fifa. The only thing I don't like is the ad that is at the top, but I still give this app a solid five stars!
PS Guys, the ads are there because this game isn't popular enough for the guy to really make any money, so don't hate on him
It to me a game or to to really get comfortable with the controls but I'm really enjoying this game . The add at the top sucked so I bought the game. Need to add an online version and other bonuses ie: more jerseys, stadiums, and stuff like that but this is easily the funnest IPhone Soccer game I've played .
I like this game quite a bit. One star missing because I do not like how it auto swaps players of defensive. Its messed me up plenty of times, running one way to intercept the ball then changing to a new player automatically and you're now running away from the ball. It's frustrating. Add a way to disable that please, let me manually swap players on defense.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 18, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 40.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Szeleney
- © Djinnworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Become a Pro$2.99