CastleStorm - Free to Siege
By ZEN Studios Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the world of CastleStorm - Free to Siege, a super genre mashup of 2D physics destruction mashed with tower defense brawler!
CastleStorm - Free to Siege includes all of the features in the critically acclaimed console version of the game!
- 2D physics destruction
- Action-strategy-beat’em up genre mashup
- Console quality graphics
- Full voicovers and story line
- Original soundtrack by Waterflame
- Controls tailored to the touch screen
- Upgradeable weapons, spells and characters
- 8 playable hero characters
Build your own custom castle with the Castle Editor! Use your castle in battle!
Four Campaigns spanning 150 battles!
- Kingdom Quest (50 battles)
- Welcome to Vikingland (40 battles)
- From Outcast to Savior (30 battles)
- The Warrior Queen (30 battles)
Four different nations with their own troop class, weapons, spells and bonus rooms:
- Royal Guard
- Viking Elites
CastleStorm - Free to Siege is free to play, however some in-game items will require payment and can be purchased as in-app purchases. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Visit www.castlestormgame.com for more information about the game.
Be sure to visit us at www.zenstudios.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/zen_studios or Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios
View game trailers on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenStudiosGames
What's New in Version 1.05
Survival mode has arrived in CastleStorm - Free to Siege!
Defend your castle against endless waves of attackers to earn fame and Pearls!
- Challenge yourself on various new survival battles!
- Lead your army to victory and claim Pearls from the survived waves!
- Train your troops, sharpen your weapon and upgrade your equipment to the epic level 20!
- Complete new Survival achievements
- Beat your rivals and be the first on the new Survival leaderboards
If you like CastleStorm, please take the time to give us a nice review!
Love This Game
I played the PC version and loved it to death. I'm really happy it got a mobile version. It's somewhere in between a tower defense and an RTS with really charming style and humor. One of my favorite parts of it is all the music is done by my personal favorite indie artist by the name of Waterflame. Look him up he is pretty great, I even downloaded the soundtrack. Overall it's a great game and is worth giving a shot in my opinion.
Excellent customer service/addicting game
While its a repetitive game to advance in, it's very addictive.
I had an issue with saved games and lost VIP status. I cloud didn't back it up for some reason, and I used a new device. Prompt emails from them helped me get back in order. They were very helpful. A++ customer service.
This game is good and when getting daily rewards on the seventh day if you choose correctly you can get 100 diamonds which is really good with helping to choose troops or buildings
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 396 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ZEN Studios Ltd.
- © 2014 Zen Studios Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- VIP Package$4.99
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Handful of Gold$4.99
- VIP Package - 50% Off!$1.99
- Bag of Gold$9.99
- Handful of Gems - 50% Off!$1.99
- Sack of Gold$19.99
- Remove ads$1.99