LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga is available on iOS for the first time!
***Episode I Story Mode is FREE for a limited time.***
**Episodes II – VI and other content available via in-app purchases.**
Experience the entire collection that combines the original LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and the sequel LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for hours of epic Star Wars content and fun gameplay all from your iOS device! Begin your adventure in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace and journey through all six episodes in the whimsical style and humor of LEGO. May the bricks be with you!
This game is filled with content! You’ll need 1.44gb of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 735mb of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
When re-installing the App, please select ‘Restore All Purchases’ from the main menu and allow a few moments to ensure your purchases have become active.
This is a high memory usage app. If you have performance issues, try closing down background apps or restarting the device.
36 STORY MODE LEVELS + BONUS CONTENT
From the Trade Federation’s “negotiations” with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace to the space battle above Endor in Return of the Jedi, play the most memorable and exhilarating scenes from your favorite episodes. Also unlock special bonus content featuring Bounty Hunter missions, a special Challenge Mode, Arcade Levels, and more!
OVER 120 CHARACTERS
Play as your favorite Jedi Knight or Sith Lord! There are over 120 playable characters to unlock, including Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Boba Fett.
Which side of the Force will you use? Both dark and light side characters have their own unique Force abilities. Will you use a Force Throw to defeat the Jedi or choose your Lightsaber and Force Push to take down the evil Empire?
LEGO STYLE GAMEPLAY
Smash objects into LEGO bricks and switch characters on the fly as you play through different story levels. Create your own Star Wars character mash-ups like Han Windu and Lando Amidala!
DYNAMIC CONTROL STYLES
Switch between “Classic” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best.
If you enjoy LEGO games, be sure to check out LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes, LEGO The Lord of the Rings, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and Years 5-7, and LEGO Friends.
What's New in Version 1.6
Bug fixes and optimizations to bring you an even better experience.
Best Port out of all iOS Lego games!
When I was little, I loved to play the original Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 on my ps2. When I saw this on the AppStore 2 years ago, I jumped to buy it. The game Lego Star Wars the complete saga on console cost $25-$40 when it came out. $10 is a steal! The graphics are just as I remember on ps2, and some graphics in the game are even better! Controls are pretty good, seeing how u transferred the console controller to touch. Plus additional content I never experienced(Mostly cause I never had the Complete Saga just the separa1 and 2). This runs amazing on my iPad Air 2 and even my old iPad 3. This is a must buy if u wanna relive ur nostalgic childhood memories. Get it now, what are u waiting for :D
Update: The game is so much fun but, i have found a bug that if I don't go into the app for about a month and try to open it, it will just crash, making me redownload the game(got my save file on my computer so I don't lose my game save). Please fix this and I'll boost back to five stars, it's a minor glitch but you know it is annoying to have to save my game to my computer every time
Amazing Port of an Amazing Game
This right here is my childhood. I've been playing the LEGO games for years, and this hidden gem has got to be one of the best. It has tons of content packed into its six movies, plus bonus levels, bounty hunter missions, and an arcade mode. Free Play mode also provides a ton of replayability and more than doubles the game length if you're so inclined as to go for a 100% game file. Throw in 100+ playable characters, endlessly fun force moves, and a Stormtrooper in a swim suit and you've got yourself one heck of a mobile game. I highly recommend going all-out and getting the complete bundle for $10. Sure, it may seem a tad pricy for an iOS game, but I'm fully positive you won't regret it. Warner Bros., PLEASE port LEGO Indiana Jones and LEGO Batman 1 to iOS next! We gotta get the rest of the "original trilogy" of LEGO games on here! I got an Alexander Hamilton with your name on it!
"Stranger" Character Customization
I realize that this is an old game, but I would love more options available for customizing characters.
1. Make new weapons available for custom characters. (Maybe add new color lightsabers like black, white, gray, orange, and yellow), the Raider Rifle, dual blasters, dual bladed lightsaber option and the electric staff of General Grievous' guards.
2. Make it possible for both strangers to be playable on free-play and Mos Eisley Cantina
3. Change Stranger's posture, weapon handling, and attack sequences. Having the ability to change these things because the stranger's posture is not as cool as how other characters stand, walk , and jump like Yoda and the Emperor. Have an option to select a character whose actions with weapon handling, attack sequences, and posture you want to give them.
4. Shoulder, Back, and other accessories: Shoulder cape (like desert storm troopers), jet packs, new colored matching hoods and capes. Also the option to give your character 4 arms.
5. Force Power Choice: Giving options for your characters about what force power they can have (Mind Trick, Force Push, Lightning Projection, Force Choke, and Lightsaber throw)
6. New Game Mode: Duel
Be able to duel other characters in an arena
Thank you I realize it's a lot but please consider
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 794 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2014 The LEGO Group. ™ & © WBEI. (s14)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Complete Game$2.99
- Prequel Trilogy Bundle$0.99
- Empire Character Pack (The Emperor)$0.99
- Arcade Pack (Super Battle Droid)$0.99
- Episode II Pack (Dexter)$0.99
- Bounty Hunter Pack (Bib Fortuna)$0.99
- Episode III Pack (Wookiee )$0.99
- Original Trilogy Bundle$1.99
- Bonus Pack (Boss Nass)$0.99
- Jedi Pack (Shaak Ti)$0.99