Fitness for women: workouts and exercises by Sport.com
By Plus Sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited time offer! Get both iPhone and iPad version for $3.99 only!
First Sport.com app designed exclusively for women.
Staying in perfect shape or acquiring it is so nice and easy with our great fitness app for women “Fitness for women: workouts and exercises by Sport.com”! Get started to see and feel amazing results with our effective exercises, ready-made workouts and individual programs!
- 80+ pre-installed workouts designed specially for women by professional instructors for different levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced
- Choose the right exercises for any zone you need: upper body, abdomen & waist or thighs & buttocks
- Add new exercises into your workout and easily delete the ones you don’t need any more
- Create your own routines in a few taps
- Complete easy to follow fitness workouts followed by real-time audio and video instructions
- Create your individual program according to your weight, height, age, body shape and problem areas
- Add your favorite songs to work out with pleasure
- All the exercises have been optimized to fit women needs and are simple, but very effective: all you need is your body, no other equipment required!
FIT N' SHARE SOCIAL NETWORK (!!!NEW!!!):
- Join the rapidly growing social network for all things fitness
- Upload and share your favorite fitness pics
- Like and comment on the photos you like
- Mingle with fitness enthusiasts near you and all over the world
- Browse top rated photos and follow the users you like
Lovely App, but Missing Several Features
I had been thoroughly enjoying this app until I decided to try using it alongside iTunes Radio. Impossible: either the teacher in the video freezes, or you have to stop iTunes Radio and forgo the lovely selection of music it has to offer.
I would appreciate for this to be addressed in either of two ways:
1. Ability to play music from iTunes Radio directly from within the app.
2. Prevent the teacher video from freezing while playing iTunes Radio in the background.
Less important, but nonetheless highly desirable:
Once a workout has been completed, it simply ends as if it never began. There needs to be a notification of some sort at the end of a workout so as to congratulate the user and tell her to come back for more. If an achievement system could be implemented, then so much the better.
Also, there are no audio cues—such as those heard in your Fit In 7 Minutes app—that would indicate transitions between exercises.
Thank you very much for considering—and, hopefully, implementing—these suggestions. I will update my review as soon as an improved version of the app is released.
I'm just starting to workout again, and this is perfect
I am by no means a workout expert, maybe 10 years ago, but definitely not now. I wanted something that wasn't too hard in order to get back into things, I could do at home, and didn't need any extra stuff in order to do it. I downloaded this app from Facebook recently, and it works great on my iPad. It has crashed or locked up, but I haven't tried to play music through it (I prefer my Pandora stations anyway). The exercises are great and easy enough for me to do on my living room floor. I like that they are not too time consuming, and that it sets up a daily plan for me. I just started, but this seems like something that would be easy for me to keep up with. So far I love it!
Not what you think
I thought this would be a great app for getting back into basic exercising routine ~ there are no basic exercises on here ~ the individual program asks for your height, weight & body shape ~ I was honest (yes I’m fat) and the exercises given to me were undoable at my size & weight ~ I did try & today my back is hurting ~ not my muscles, my back! My doctor said (after seeing the app) these are not exercises for people my size & fitness level.
And I have to agree w/ pbell86 about the “sluts r us” pictures ~ I thought the feed would be of real women like me giving encouragement ~ and I say women because this app indicates it’s for women but half the pictures are of men ~ have yet to see a real woman on there but stopped because I really don’t like all the bimbo’s ~ not encouraging but discouraging!
Is there a simple, basic workout app out there??
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Nov 22, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: NELURRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- © 2009-2014 Sport.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.