ProCam 2 - Camera and Photo / Video Editor
By Samer Azzam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
40% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME!
- Screenshot 1: Photo by ProCam user Hossein Nasirii - IG @hossein.nasirii
- Screenshot 2: Photo by ProCam user Alex Sanchez - IG @megatrawn_
- Screenshot 3: Photo by ProCam user Angel Russo - IG @aebex.ny
- Screenshot 4: Photo by ProCam user Christopher Olstein - IG @filterdelphia
- Single Shot
- Night Mode
- Burst Mode
- Sound Snap
- Face Detection
- Big Button
- Level Mode - iPhone 4S and later only
- 4K Ultra HD video - 3264x1836 upscaled to 3840x2160 - in-app purchase - iPhone 5S and later only
- Level Video - iPhone 4S and later only
- Slow Motion - iPhone 5 and later only
- Time Lapse
- 4K Ultra HD Time Lapse - 3264x1836 upscaled to 3840x2160 - in-app purchase - iPhone 5 and later only
- Manual focus, exposure compensation, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance controls - iOS 8 and later only
- Full focus and exposure control (touch focus / touch exposure)
- Focus, exposure and white balance (WB) lock
- 60 expertly crafted live filters - iPhone 4S and later only
- 17 live lenses: Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Macro / Tiny Planet / Wormhole / Split / Kaleidoscope I, II, III, IV, V / Ripple / Striped / Hatched / Halftone - iPhone 4S and later only
- Adjustable photo resolution (Full / High / Medium / Low)
- Adjustable aspect ratio (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1)
- Adjustable JPEG compression quality (100% / 90% / 80%)
- Lossless TIFF format - iPhone 4S and later only
- Night Mode (1/8 sec / 1/4 sec / 1/2 sec / 1 sec)
- Video pause/resume functionality
- Adjustable video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- Adjustable video frame rate (30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps / 5 fps)
- User defined video frame rate (1-30 fps)
- Still photo capture during video recording
- Realtime video stabilization (ON/OFF)
- Video disk space counter
- Time lapse video resolution (Full HD: 1080p / HD:720p / VGA: 640x480 / Low:480x360)
- True slow motion video mode with 4 playback speeds (Max fps / 30 fps / 24 fps / 15 fps)
- 6x digital photo / video zoom
- Video audio meter (Avg. / Peak signal levels)
- Geo location tagging
- Alignment grids (Thirds / Trisec / Golden / Horizon)
- Front / Back camera support
- Photo date / time / location / Copyright stamp
- Video / time lapse date / location / Copyright stamp
- Time lapse audio track from iTunes music library
- Flash settings (Auto / On / Off / Torch)
- Front camera flash
- Today Widget allowing quick launch from Notification Center
PHOTO / VIDEO EDITOR & PHOTO EDITING EXTENSION
- Nondestructive editing - all edits, including cropping, are completely amendable / reversible
- 60 expertly crafted filters
- 17 lenses: Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Macro / Tiny Planet / Wormhole / Split / Kaleidoscope I, II, III, IV, V / Ripple / Striped / Hatched / Halftone
- 19 comprehensive adjustment tools
- Trimming, cropping, rotating, mirroring, straightening, and perspective correction
- Extremely accurate timeline with the ability to review videos frame by frame
- Ability to add background music
- Volume control for both original recording and background music
- Ability to extract still frames from of videos
- High resolution video support up to 4K (3840x2160)
- iPhone 4S and later only
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website procamapp.com.
What's New in Version 5.9
◉ Improved HDR tone mapping and blending.
We've spent weeks testing and tweaking. Let us know what you think!
◉ Added support for iPod touch 6th generation.
◉ Minor video processing related bug fixes.
P.S. If you're enjoying ProCam 2, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store. If you've previously left a review, we'd appreciate it if you would repost it as reviews are reset with every update. Thanks for your support!
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future updates? Please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website procamapp.com.
Good but not without issues
This app takes very crisp detailed pics that have impressed other savvy phone photographers. The 6+ is a good platform and this app takes advantage of it. I have two major complaints, though.
One, it crashes too often after taking pictures, failing to save the file. I've lost many good shots this way. Timing is crucial with photography and even after months of practice on the latest flagship phone, I can't trust this app to capture a moment.
Two, the HDR feature, which results in superior photos, saves two versions of the photos, HDR and original. Reviewing my photos, I always like the crisper version, which I assume is the HDR version. But then I need to manually delete every blurry original photo, which is a hassle. I looked in the settings to see if I could just save the HDR version and was glad to see that it seemed like I could, but when I change the settings for "HDR Save Original Photo" to "No", the app saves only the blurry photos. D'oh!
Edit: still crashing all the time when I take photos. I wrote the company to ask about these issues weeks ago and got no response.
Great camera for knowledgeable photographers
This is a great camera by a inspired developer. It isn't for quick snaps - the depth of features means there are lots of settings and controls. That can be overkill for quick photos and confusing for amateur photographers. If you know what you're doing, or are willing to learn this is an amazing and powerful app.
For your everyday photos, or if you want a simple camera that still offers great manual control get their Shoot app. I have both and use Shoot everyday and ProCam for when I want more control and have more time to compose the shot.
This was a good app and I've enjoyed using it. But then I've upgraded it with in-app purchase 4K video recording. Since then it can't focus - image stays blurry even if I tap on the screen. It also can't set the right exposure ... It just blows out to complete white. Not happy here!!! :(
Update - removing and re-installing the app solved my problem. 4K upscale is not done automatically to every video - you have to do it manually later on.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Samer Azzam
- © Majed Azzam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 4K Ultra HD Video$4.99
- The Master Collection$1.99
- The Urban Collection$0.99
- 4K Ultra HD Time Lapse$2.99
- The Elemental Collection$0.99