Heroes of Steel RPG
By Trese Brothers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Escape Red Hill Dungeon in the Free Prologue and enjoy hours of turn-based strategy and heroic fantasy RPG. Continue to Oskahold in Episode 1: Death's Consort for $1. No ads, no accounts, no consumable IAPs. Try Heroes of Steel Elite RPG to purchase all Four Story Episodes for $3.99.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the following years of darkness and ruin, the kingdoms of man fell in war and flame. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds. As you traverse the sprawling world of Steel, your party will face a myriad of challenges, battles, extensive mazes and fearsome enemies of all varieties.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
Our indie role playing games dev team is actively continuing development to make this the top RPG. We are very receptive to feedback to help Heroes be the best RPG it can be.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
Join our Community Forum
Heroes of Steel RPG on Facebook
Game Development Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Try Our Other Games
Star Traders RPG
What's New in Version 3.2.7
- New E3 subquest "Fang" - created by our KickStarter backer
- "Fang" subquest adds 5 new dungeons, 7 new monster types, unique magical gear
- Start "Fang" subquest in Granthorn during E3+
- Added 3 New Achievements for E3
- Improved Tamilin's Blacknight Talent, now includes +Move Points
- Fast purchase in Item shops with double-tap or double-click
- Added more details about Knowledge attribute in leveling screens
- Fixed combat-start crashes in City of the Dead
- Improved loot drops across game (Moar Lootz!)
- Fixed reported crashes and issues
- Security skill gives % chance to auto-disarm traps, see leveling screen for details
- Improved world map details, dynamic regions and quest log markers
- Enabled double-tap in more interfaces
- Improved availability of throwing knives throughout E1-E3
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.2.7
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trese Brothers LLC
- © 2013 Trese Brothers LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Episode 1: Death's Consort$0.99
- Episode 2$0.99
- Character: Vincent the Sorcerer$1.99
- Character: Paladin$1.99
- Character: Rogue$1.99
- Episode 3$0.99
- All Episodes$3.99
- Character: Dueler$1.99