Sago Mini Ocean Swimmer
By Sago Sago
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Laugh out loud as you explore a magical underwater world with Fins the fish. Invite Fins out to play and let the adventures begin. Guide Fins through the water and discover dozens of fun surprises. Dive into sunken treasure, meet mysterious monsters and enjoy a treat at an underwater ice cream stand. Based on the wildly popular Sago Mini Forest Flyer, this open-ended play experience is sure to delight.
- Use your finger to move Fins through the ocean
- Guide Fins to the yellow markers to uncover fun animations
- Sing, dance and laugh with Fins and his friends
- More than 30 fun animations to discover
- Make up stories to accompany the actions
- Recommended for toddlers
- No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child are free to discover without interruptions!
Sago Mini apps are charming and playful. They are the ideal first apps for your little one.
Sago Sago creates apps that children love and parents trust. We build on kids' natural sense of wonder, creativity and curiosity to create apps that are positive and fun. Sago Sago empowers kids through play in new and emerging digital platforms.
So Very Cute!
Great job Sago. This app is adorable. I really like how you integrate all of your characters together throughout your apps it makes for a great experience. I test all of my apps before I let my daughter play and if I had a blast and thought it was awesome I can only imagine how much she is going to love it tomorrow.
No in app purchase, 2 year old loved it
My 2 year old daughter laughed out loud for a good half hour playing this game - it’s a big hit. Though, for a 2 year old, I expect replay ability is probably low.
No in app purchase. There’s a small advert on the home screen, but it’s otherwise just toddler fun.
In-app adds are disruptive
In-app purchases, besides being shady, are distracting for a three year old. So I carefully chose apps that don't offer in-app purchases. But this game, like other purchased games from the same company, has a prominent banner on the home page that draws my kid's attention every time. She clicks it, and then she needs me to get her back to her (paid) game. I thought we were paying to lose the distractions?
And what's worse, it's advertising a game we already bought. Needless, inelegant, waste of my time.
The games are cute, but the sales methods are underhanded.
- Category: Education
- Released: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 56.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- ©2013 Sago Sago Toys Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.