PicFlow - video slideshow maker for Instagram
By Red Cactus LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mix your photos & music like never before.
It's like making a baby music-video-slide-show of you, or food, or sunsets, or tiny animals, or all of the above. All you gotta do is tap-to-the-beat. PicFlow gives you the freedom to control the timing of each photo and match it to the tune of your choice.
Plus... PicFlow is a great way to share multiple photos without blowing up your friends' feeds or cramming them into a tiny collage - your followers will "like" you, a lot.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD PICFLOW
- Select multiple photos from your camera roll & albums
- Rearrange your photos by dragging
- Swipe & Pinch each photo to get just the right crop
- Add music from your iPod library
- Choose which part of the song you want by dragging
- Record the timing of each photo by simply tapping
- PRO TIP: Match photo timings to the beat of the music for great effect
- Choose from over 18 transitions
- Export the video to your camera roll and share on Instagram or Facebook
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Save & Edit Your PicFlows Later
Now all your work is saved. Making a PicFlow and get hungry? Go make yourself a sandwich. When you come back your PicFlow will still be there.
Go to the settings menu to Add & Edit your PicFlows.
The Greatest App
I love this app. My only issue is with Facebook, every time I make a video and put the music within 2 minutes it is removed saying I have violated a copyright. I have to right them and tell them it is an app that I purchased and is Facebook compatible, I said you give these apps permission to say post to Facebook then you pull them down. Some have been reinstated, some they will not. It is not fair to the app developer not the person buying the app. Facebook needs to look at what they approve. Otherwise, I love this, it is the greatest app you will ever download, believe me.
I was hoping for an inexpensive, good quality app for condensing my pics into videos. I purchased this app with high expectations but I'm not super impressed. The video quality is okay, but there aren't a lot of customizing options, and I spent extra to get the full version. You can only use one type of transition at a time, there are no text or title options, and all photos get cropped into a perfect square instead of normal size. The app has potential, but I wish I hadn't spent money on it.
It Makes Me Look Professional B)
I love to make slides of my and my brother, and it's really easy and efficient to use. There are a lot of perks that come with the bought version (includes removal of watermark, but not all transitions. I personally couldn't care less about the transitions). The ability to add music is great.
I love this app ^_^
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Cactus LLC
- © Red Cactus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro$1.99
- Unlock Everything$2.99
- Remove PicFlow Watermark$0.99
- Unlock Transitions$1.99
- Unlock Transitions$0.99
- Unlock Pro$0.99